What's the consensus on the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL?

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
100417-google-pixel-2-xl-side-by-side-7192.jpg

Anyone have one of these? Looks like they aren't being talked about (do they suck?) I know the XL has issues with the blue tint and screen, and the regular has big ass bezels, but wanted to see if anyone recommends them. I would be down to buy it for stock Android, especially if there are sales on it on Black Friday

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i'd recommend it ONLY if..

you are willing to play the rma lottery

and you are really into google and the android ecosystem.

otherwise, i don't see how i could recommend this over the note 8.

especially that best buy deal :whew:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Verizon, damn if you can pay off the phone early then this is an amazing deal on the Note, props
Once you sign up for those payments you should be able to pay off early. You just make sure they aren’t giving you monthly credits to reach that amount. If the actual payments are the amount listed then they payoff amount will be the sale price.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
didn’t wanna make a new thread but has anyone bought the pixel buds? :patrice: i’m thinking about copping even though i have an iphone

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
didn’t wanna make a new thread but has anyone bought the pixel buds? :patrice: i’m thinking about copping even though i have an iphone

now that you mention it. The reviews for it aren't that favourable. I've seen more negative reviews about it than positive