What's the EASIEST way to piss off a racist?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
captainamericapr.jpg

:mjlol:

it's like a joke that writes itself.

tan900

Banned
Daps
according to black men the only way to piss off racist are "muh dikk" insults. :mjlol:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:Being unreasonably cordial and not paying them any mind, I guess.

Only racists worth caring about are those who make legislative or hiring decisions. Anything else is much ado about nothing.
Truth.

They want a reaction like a 3 year old. Don't give them power over your emotions. I ain't saying allow anyone to go too far, but some losers can be left unacknowledged.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth.

They want a reaction like a 3 year old. Don't give them power over your emotions. I ain't saying allow anyone to go too far, but some losers can be left unacknowledged.
Pretty much. Besides, people are prejudiced about a lot of things, so it isn't my life's mission to get upset about if someone thinks less of me for being black. There isn't much difference to me if they dislike me for that or the clothes I wear or what taste in music I have. Racial bias doesn't mean a thing to me. It is the 'cism, which is economic, that matters.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
blackwonderwoman.jpg

Here's another one...LOL. :mjlol:

Saw it on tumblr...

honestly, I just want mad black folks to troll comicon this year and just dress up as Aquaman, rogue from xmen, dr. strange...etc...

lowkey though I've decided to dress up as spiderman this year. :banderas: