What's the hardest feat to accomplish in Sports gaming?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Unassisted Triple Play in a baseball game is virtually impossible

Beating Issac Frost/Mike Tyson on GOAT difficulty on Fight Night Champion

Playing all 162 games in a Baseball season

Scoring 100 points in a NBA game on the highest difficulty with one player

Quadruple double (Did it once) or Quintuple double (virtually impossible) in Basketball

Anymore?

Last edited:

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Outside of choosing the highest difficulty and maxing all CPU sliders up and zeroing out player sliders, don't know. Did any of yall beat MJ one on one on the highest difficulty in that one NBA Live?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FG Block

Punt Block

Its funny, I ran back both an Kick and Punt return back for a TD before but I never got a Punt or FG block :francis:

Competing an Hail Mary Pass against the AI

Winning the Historic Car Cup in Gran Turismo 5

Having an batting average over 500 during a full 162 game season, was never able to top the 400s with Created players with maxed out sliders.

A bit off topic but I once threw a perfect game in MVP Baseball 05 :banderas: came close a bunch of other times but the AI got a base hit at the last minute :francis:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
FG Block

Punt Block

Its funny, I ran back both an Kick and Punt return back for a TD before but I never got a Punt or FG block :francis:

Throwing an Hail Mary Pass against the AI

Winning the Historic Car Cup in Gran Turismo 5

Having an batting average over 500 during a full 162 game season, was never able to top the 400s with Created players with maxed out sliders.

A bit off topic but I once threw a perfect game in MVP Baseball 05 :banderas: came close a bunch of other times but the AI got a base hit at the last minute :francis:

I blocked a FG a total of 5 times since I started playing Football games. I've never blocked a punt though :wow:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had a perfect game through 7 in mlb the show 10 with a witness in tha room he was like :ohhh: until i gave up a hit in the top of tha 8th..:mjcry:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Basketball:
Getting 1000 points, 1000 rebounds, 1000 assists, 300 blocks, and 200 steals in an entire season without simulating. Not on rookie mode either, All-Star AT LEAST :usure:

Baseball:
Hitting .400 while leading the league in homeruns. I got very close in MLB 13 The Show before. I ended up batting like .396 :mjcry:, again not on the easiest difficulty :usure: