What's the issue with Net Neutrality?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Incase you ain't wanna read and just want some interesting soundbites on it. It ain't anything you should want, if you the type of person who feels that once you're connected to the Internet, you should be able to go/watch/view whatever you want without your ISP dictating what you can see, how long you can see it and at what speeds.

A poster more versed in brevity (and not high :wow:) might come in and break it down a bit better.

spaceships

Rookie
Daps
Net neutrality is open and fair internet. It enables access to all websites without blocking or favoring another. Without it your internet provider could allow corporations to but their way to buy faster internet speeds than their competitors.
If the FCC disbands it sites like reddit could pay to have their content load faster than a site like this one, or vice versa.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ml26saFV2i1qfrkf9o8_250.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Something about shyt being open and free but the government gettin a LARGE piece.. Im not smart but i think im wrong with about 80% of what I typed.. Something about the Patriot Bill.. Idk but it wasn't sold to me as a good thing but i can't remember why..