What's the nastiest/weirdest shyt a shorty said/did while you was smashing?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I'm digging her out she feel my shyt jump and start yelling "NUT ON MY HEAD, NUT ON MY HEAD". So I pulls out :ahh: and skeet on her spine cause I don't listen to nobody :ehh: and she was all :martin:. And said "I heard sperm grows your hair faster" . shyt was fukking weird. The guts was phenomenal so it ain't shyt tho.

Last edited:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Put it in, and after three strokes she mutters, "My dad passed away around lunch today" and she started tearing up while I was tearing it up. All I said was sorry, pumped three or four times, and felt guilty AF. Got dressed and held her while she cried, naked.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
You're so much bigger than my dad's dyck. :dahell:
giphy.gif

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Y'all ain't gonna believe this, but fukk y'all because it actually fukking happened.....

bytch was giving me that head.....all of a sudden outta nowhere she blew her nose on my dikk.....then continued sucking with the snot on it :wow:

She was freaky to begin with....let me choke her legit, and fling her lil ass all over the bedroom and shyt.....she used to talk the nastiest shyt and holler like Lily Thai....but that snot shyt she did was the bee's knees

We broke up over 2 years ago.....I still love her :mjcry:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Put it in, and after three strokes she mutters, "My dad passed away around lunch today" and she started tearing up while I was tearing it up. All I said was sorry, pumped three or four times, and felt guilty AF. Got dressed and held her while she cried, naked.
:merchant:

You did the right thing, breh:handshake:

I've never really had a bytch say anything crazy to me. One girl was like "i want you to come inside me" but that's pretty boring

I never really talk much during sex, only before and after

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Y'all ain't gonna believe this, but fukk y'all because it actually fukking happened.....

bytch was giving me that head.....all of a sudden outta nowhere she blew her nose on my dikk.....then continued sucking with the snot on it :wow:

She was freaky to begin with....let me choke her legit, and fling her lil ass all over the bedroom and shyt.....she used to talk the nastiest shyt and holler like Lily Thai....but that snot shyt she did was the bee's knees

We broke up over 2 years ago.....I still love her :mjcry:
10cvxp0.jpg

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
actually one time I was hitting this girl from the back and it was dark in her room and I accidentally started to put it in her ass:huhldup:

Her body made the nastiest, most demonic sound...it wasn't exactly a fart:scust:

She just turned around and says, "incorrect insertion :usure:"

Definitely not freaky in a good way