Whats the protocol for macking hoes at a STD clinic

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
:dwillhuh: and :scust:

To this whole thread. Are y'all negroes that horny you willing to stick your dikks in coochie you already know is dirty???

You might as well go get a sex doll, at least they're std free.
That's assuming the worst of a black queen. As a simp I'm sure she's only there for routine testing as my black queens don't get down like white whores :banderas:.
Man I wouldn't do it breh.

People who don't have STDs don't get tested at the clinic, that's what your primary care physician is for.

You only go to the clinic if you know you're fukked.
Not true :ufdup:.
OP is there, too.:mjgrin:
I'm only here to make sure my initial test that I took last week was right. False negatives are real :mjcry:.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Setting in the waiting area right nao and I see the baddest dark skin jawn :noah:. Really unsure on how to approach her this ain't a regular place :lupe:.

I'm low-key shook she could be in here for any and everything under the sun. Although I am immune to STDs I can't be fukking no dirty p*ssy :gucci:.

Should I be on my Kobe shyt and shoot my shot even though its a bad one? Like she could have a super strain of Gonorrhea mixed with Chylmida. That basically makes her the equivalent of a baseline turnaround fade away over Draymond Green and Kawhi with 20 seconds on the shot clock.

What should I do brehs? :lupe:.
She gone think you got something too

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
If I wont, who will? :wow:. At the end of the day she's still a black queen.

:lupe: shyt breh I dunno if I'm ready for all dat. Tried to make eye contact but she shying away like she owns a house in Virginia.

Everybody should get tested :ufdup:. Even nikkas with alpha jeans.

:deadmanny: well damn

Do you nikka..:hubie:

.if it was me i would holla at the ones coming out smiling....they at least got good news .:jbhmm:...but then again that good news may be that their T cell count is finally going up cos the AIDS drugs are working

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Whats the op doing in the waiting room at an std clinic?

And then hes gonna say hes immune to Std's :russ:

What you got breh? :ufdup:

:deadmanny:

Have fun by yourself on Valentines day fakkit :umad::heh: