What’s the scariest ride you ever rode

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Indian girl I worked with. Was in the passenger seat with her driving. Never again.

lol_idi_amin.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
one of those giant swing type of rides. It kind of looks like you're bungy jumping. It's the one where they pull you backwards up in the air and one person has to pull the release and yall swingin.

hqdefault.jpg

Daps
Titan at Six Flags over Texas...crazy azz drop.

Waited forever to get on it back in the day and it was at least 100 outside. The force going into the turns forced my upper body towards my lap. Back was sore for a minute. Shyt was ridiculous...but fun.

titan2.jpg

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
steel force @ dorney park

space mountain @ Disney

kingda ka @ great adventures

the hulk @ islands of adventure

Why

Superstar
Daps
Some water ride at six flags let me know I would literally die if i got on a roller coaster

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
How good is that park? looking to take a road trip there next summer with the fam... driving from NYC too... I know its not to far from the Tdot :patrice:
For the price it's pretty good. Decent waterpark, great rollercoasters and it takes most of the day to get everything done. For kids it's a great experience.

It's so close to Toronto it might as well be in Toronto. Basically the exact point where Toronto and Vaughan meet.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Maaaaaaaaaaaane my family n me took my niece to a carnival type spot right

My niece turned 4

She wanted to ride tha ferris wheel and for me to come with her.
Ight...ight...np at all. Nothing.

We get on this shyt and I'm not feeling it on tha way up.
Dawg...this shyt stop as soon as we get to tha top breh...shyt starting swinging and shyt.

As soon as our carriage got around to tha ground I told them let us tha fukk out right now.

"You ok sir?"
"Hell nah let me off this shyt im not playin bro"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For the price it's pretty good. Decent waterpark, great rollercoasters and it takes most of the day to get everything done. For kids it's a great experience.

It's so close to Toronto it might as well be in Toronto. Basically the exact point where Toronto and Vaughan meet.

Oh thats wassup.. I took the lil ones to Cedar point in Ohio so I know they are going love Wonderland.... We gonna touch all the major amusement parks within the next decade...