Occulonimbus edoequus
34dce75f052bc73bf166d755f660c72e.gif

I see you OP....:jawalrus:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
knees/teeth

got in a car accident last year,and my knees been fukked since then,they always ache and seem to produce an overall fatigue since then,which reminds me i gotta take some tumeric now for them..

my teeth always been bad,came from a poor family with drug addict parents and never learned proper care at a young age and they been bad ever since..in'shallah i'm gonna just get rid of them and get some precious energetic crystals(amethyst,emerald,smoky quartz,onyx,etc)vampire teeth to replace them..:blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Left knee.
Same here. I got OSD there. Squats are a motherfukker, running gets it sore and if that bump gets hit, I'd be :deadrose: reeling from the pain. Might as well be a third testicle. Makes my workouts a pain in the ass. Hate that shyt.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Same here. I got OSD there. Squats are a motherfukker, running gets it sore and if that bump gets hit, I'd be :deadrose: reeling from the pain. Might as well be a third testicle. Makes my workouts a pain in the ass. Hate that shyt.
Got a bad history of dislocating my knees, had surgery on my right one, which is no longer a problem. Left knee randomly dislocates, rather it be me walking or laying down (dead ass lol). Don't get my started on leg day lol. I don't barbell squats at all. Too scared of it giving out under the bar. I go heavy in every other exercise though(hack squat, leg press, etc. Sucks bro.