What's The Whitest Thing A Cac Said/Did To U

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
1.Got out of my car & some cac asked me for a fleshlight, I'm like "nah :dahell:" he looked at his dog said "fukk it" den looked back at me like ":jawalrus:" sometimes u gotta make adjustments" saw dude in handcuffs 2 hours later

:mjpls:

2. When I Was In 7th grade dis bytch was told us to find a book, I looked at da shelf & seen "How To Control Black/Hispanic Kids" shorty always tried forcin da coaches to take nikkas off da team cuz she knew nikkas wasnt fukkin wit her stupid ass class & da coaches would hit her wit dat

tumblr_nuoln4xxPy1tsjzgfo2_250.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
1.Got out of my car & some cac asked me for a fleshlight, I'm like "nah :dahell:" he looked at his dog said "fukk it" den looked back at me like ":jawalrus:" sometimes u gotta make adjustments" saw dude in handcuffs 2 hours later

:mjpls:

2. When I Was In 7th grade dis bytch was told us to find a book, I looked at da shelf & seen "How To Control Black/Hispanic Kids" shorty always tried forcin da coaches to take nikkas off da team cuz she knew nikkas wasnt fukkin wit her stupid ass class & da coaches would hit her wit dat

tumblr_nuoln4xxPy1tsjzgfo2_250.gif

:camby:
fam take this cornball "White man trying to be black" shyt somewhere else.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Not really a "white thing" but this lowkey racist fat cac security gaurd told me i had to twerk/Harlem shake in order to enter this club a while back. I told that bytch to do the hokey pokey first

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
A group of us were chillin at the conference table just shooting the shyt. white GM walked up and joined the conversation. Somehow it turned into who had the guts to body slam the gym.

GM: “I fukked ngas bigger than y’all in prison”

Younger Brothas: :krs:

Me and a couple of older cats: :birdman:

GM: “I am so sorry about that. It’ll never happen again” :lupe:

Last edited: