what's the worst thing you ate this week? [taste-wise]

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
your mom's p*ssy lol just kiddin

anywho i bought one of these from the vending machine at work for lunch the other day

big-az-lg-2.jpg

truly disgusting ... like salty garbage

but yeah whats the grossest thing you ate this week

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Girl i'm messing with works at burger king. Had her hook up a chicken sandwhich for me. Took one bite and tossed it. Could already feel the stomach pain before i swallowed.

Arucha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Electopia
I gotta say I bought this bowl of clam chowder at kroger the other day, I think the clams were still in the shell cause I almost chipped my tooth eating that soup :patrice:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Today for lunch i had this nasty ass campbells loaded potatoe soup. Ugh. So freaking gross. I hate premade soups. The almost always taste like poverty sprinkled with despair. shyt had my stomach fukked up for hours. Im just now starting to feel better.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I fried some fish on Saturday. shyt was poppin :blessed:

Microwaved some yesterday :scust:

I honestly never encountered this phenomenon. I started texting people to see if they knew.

No one knows :sadcam:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I fried some fish on Saturday. shyt was poppin :blessed:

Microwaved some yesterday :scust:

I honestly never encountered this phenomenon. I started texting people to see if they knew.

No one knows :sadcam:

Use a toasta oven or regla oven to warm it up next time. It will retain dat crisp action and won't taste rubbery n mushy.

Whenever I'm reheatin shyt like pizza or somethin kinda fried I go dat route. shyt tastes way betta than puttin it in dat fukkin microwave. :trash: