What's to say that between 5-10 years from now the internet won't just be AI bots making content and other bots commenting on that content?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
With the videos being generated by these programs getting better, with the writing of these programs getting better what is to say that someone won't just basically create virtual youtubers with AI generated scripts and then bots to comment on that content? or forums that are just entirely made up of bots?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
AI will blur the lines between reality and fake so much, I don't know who wants to live in such a world. :francis:

I still respect human creativity, and have zero interest in AI music and movies etc.

It'll actually come a time when life is referred to as Before AI and After AI. :ufdup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
isnt that already a theory out there ? I cant remember the exact % but its something like 75% of the current content you see is already by bots

edit:

dont think its that high of a % personally, but its definitely creeping up there

me personally? The switch from real to just full content/fake started when instagram started allowing scheduled posts. I use instagram as an example because its the largest social media site (although tiktok is eating into that %). Instagram is kind of a bootleg YouTube now a days, its all skits and highly edited posts and people schedule to post these super edited posts for when instagram suggests for algorithm reasons.

But how much is that algorithm driven by fake posts, comments, likes, shares, etc?

I do think we are in too deep to fix this. This honestly could of been fixed (for users benefits but not corporate benefits) by just bringing back chronological order instead of algorithm based order.

Only gets worse from here :sadcam:

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
We already live in an AI generated world. Flesh, biology, emotions, it’s all generated by a higher being on a different plane of existence. Art is imitating life :manny:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Apple AI gonna post content bashing Google then other AI will post about sliding on other AI's, meanwhile actual people will pick sides and real life violence may occur......that's when SkyNet comes :lupe: