Whats up wit Mitch McConnell's Orochimaru ass hands?

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...yep, he's definitely wearing a human skin suit. it's some real paranormal s**t going on with all of the white politicians. y'all remember when hilary coughed up both of her testicles into that glass on tv, then drank them both back down thinking we all didn't just see her do it?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
my ass read the thread as "whats up with donovan mitchell's orachimaru ass hands"

that mitch shyt fukked me up and made me read that as donovan:deadmanny:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Blood thinners and bruising. When I was on them my hand would be purple from something basic like cracking a knuckle. Would bruise insanely easy

Does that only occur on your hands tho?

Cuz Mitch’s face is fukked up and you can see they used make up to try and hide it

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
...yep, he's definitely wearing a human skin suit. it's some real paranormal s**t going on with all of the white politicians. y'all remember when hilary coughed up both of her testicles into that glass on tv, then drank them both back down thinking we all didn't just see her do it?

giphy.gif

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

0e2.gif

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Does that only occur on your hands tho?

Cuz Mitch’s face is fukked up and you can see they used make up to try and hide it
No you bruise everywhere. Obviously don’t know if that’s the case, but you can just scratch your upper lip and bruise if you are on powerful enough thinners

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Nah fam missed that one

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Someone said he fell. Who knows.. he's pushing this Amy Barrett through the Supreme Court as the last move he gonna make and it will set back this nation in a bad way

Most people are not even conservative.
Enforcing conservative decisions on a nation of non conservatives is what will lead to civil war.