What's up with bad bytches getting nikkas killed?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
And these nikkas killin' bytches too
And these bytches settin' up nikkas cause don't give a fukk about you

-Master P

The game is the game:yeshrug:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
That ain't shyt new:francis:I the the 3rd most cause of murders in chicago are p*ssy related in someway

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You ever notice a story about some fly local dude getting killed, then when they find the perpetrators one of them is a sexy chick?:picard:

Jhonni Blaze got her boyfriend killed then left the state:picard:

Mizz DR had a nikka's body chopped up then left in the trunk of a Honda in a Bronx junkyard:picard:

That NFL player that got shot up and paralyzed years ago was set up by his stripper girlfriend:picard:

Looks ain't everything, a lot of bad chicks walking around with malice in their hearts :picard:

"Beware of pretty faces that you find
A pretty face can hide an evil mind"

"Watch Out!"

- Nas:ahh:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
U gotta keep in mind, chicks like MzDr, the stripper chick n others likely had some traumatic experiences happen to them in their formative years, n it broke them.
Plus, alot of them are from the cold hard bottom n that place doesn't breed sentiment.
I can promise u that a chick like MzDr developed really early, n some ish happened to her that shouldn't have. N it broke something inside, n changed the way she looks at people.
I suspect a great many of the broke but beautiful ig chicks have similar back stories.
Ish is sad frfr but i wouldn't be able to sleep easy with some of these chicks in my bed....
Physically perfect emotionally fractured succubi, they are.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
You ever notice a story about some fly local dude getting killed, then when they find the perpetrators one of them is a sexy chick?:picard:

Jhonni Blaze got her boyfriend killed then left the state:picard:

Mizz DR had a nikka's body chopped up then left in the trunk of a Honda in a Bronx junkyard:picard:

That NFL player that got shot up and paralyzed years ago was set up by his stripper girlfriend:picard:

Looks ain't everything, a lot of bad chicks walking around with malice in their hearts :picard:

Cleopatra got Mark Antony and killed...and possibly indirectly got Caesar killed also...
:hhh: