Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
That stuff is real

:mjpls:

They just think watching some tik tok and IG videos means they know what they’re doing.
/thread

Very real, but if you aren’t born into a family that teaches you, or taken in by someone who truly mentors/guides you, you don’t need to mess with that shyt at all. That’s part of the reason why these chicks look so crazy lol

The ppl who are really deep in that shyt are not obvious at all. I’ll just say you can go to a “prayer meeting”, mísa, etc and be surrounded by business and medical professionals who are quite successful in this material world and heavy in spirituality.

One of the reasons why it’s important to be chill and treat everyone with respect. You have no idea what that person in the cubicle or office next to yours is doing when they walk out the office at 5. :sas2:

Shoo…I’ve been approached by well off housewives who started hinting about that shyt, too.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's not just women. this is the apocalypse afterall.

Abrahmaic religions in which women are largely disregarded and subject to abuse by decree have dominated the last age of humanity. The pendulum is swinging from the extreme, imbalanced, DESTRUCTIVE masculine paradigm into a more abstract, feminine one and it's only going to get more apparaent until there is a balance struck and eventually pushed toward the extreme opposite (round and round we go unless...)

This is why you're seeing the rise of femininty, abstraction surrounding things like gender and other socital issues ect....this shyt is in the death throws as it should be.

The funny shyt is watching people react to the swing of said pendulum and thinking NOW the world is really ending. With all of the wicked shyt that has gone on up to this point in human history, much of it being done in the name of various "God", the last straw is tarot cards and onlyfans.

:mjlol:
this isnt completely true

women play a much bigger role in the OT especially Genesis and the story surrounding Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

there is a higher level thought at play as well with Pharoah (who knows Joseph) sending Hagar into the wilderness with her son Ishmael

d9b261b48f6e230b9992c208ac23bce7d8feb1ac

In a myth about the end of Ra's rule on the earth, Ra sends the goddess Hathor, in the form of Sekhmet, to destroy mortals who conspired against him. In the myth, Sekhmet's blood-lust was not quenched at the end of battle that led to her destroying almost all of humanity. To stop her Ra poured out beer dyed with red ochre or hematite so that it resembled blood. Mistaking the beer for blood, she became so drunk that she gave up the slaughter and returned peacefully to Ra.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
/thread

Very real, but if you aren’t born into a family that teaches you, or taken in by someone who truly mentors/guides you, you don’t need to mess with that shyt at all. That’s part of the reason why these chicks look so crazy lol

The ppl who are really deep in that shyt are not obvious at all. I’ll just say you can go to a “prayer meeting”, mísa, etc and be surrounded by business and medical professionals who are quite successful in this material world and heavy in spirituality.

One of the reasons why it’s important to be chill and treat everyone with respect. You have no idea what that person in the cubicle or office next to yours is doing when they walk out the office at 5. :sas2:

Shoo…I’ve been approached by well off housewives who started hinting about that shyt, too.
Exactly. Alot of people don't know. And they shouldn't. There's a coworker that I know for a fact she does that shyt

Won't put her business out. But she joked about repentance. Has like 9 piercings. At least 15 tats. Has pentagrams on...her objects. Wanted to fukk me. Flirts with me at work

There was a period in time when I would have these vivid sexual dreams about her. I never had interest in her. All of a sudden I had this urge to fukk her. I eventually got over it. Not saying it was a spell. But
:patrice:

Months later, she started gossiping with women she thought I was interested in to cause confusion. And she was involved with another female coworker before they fell out and stopped talking

All while having a boyfriend the whole time and to this day. These aren't the types of women that are more "tolerable" than religious ones. They're much worse

Let the lost ones be lost though
:hubie: