What's with all these stat padding ass posters out here just looking for daps

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
And this post shows how dumb you are, nothing "safe" or "timid" about my post. When you are worry about stupid shyt like this you need to get your life in order. You and that fakkit that posted this thread can go knock off each other
Get on gta5 right the fukk now. I see your psn faggit

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
And this post shows how dumb you are, nothing "safe" or "timid" about my post. When you are worry about stupid shyt like this you need to get your life in order. You and that fakkit that posted this thread can go knock off each other
You're hot little potato right now, breh. Take a deep breath and come back to this thread once you've composed yourself.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You shouldn't concern yourself with the post, but the ones who dapped it. :comeon:
That's a very good point too. Some of the folks out here give daps to the wackest shyt. Bruh if u ever get a dap from me, consider yourself special. I don't dap ANYBODY. I'm like a stuck up Instagram model with my daps :datazz:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That's a very good point too. Some of the folks out here give daps to the wackest shyt. Bruh if u ever get a dap from me, consider yourself special. I don't dap ANYBODY. I'm like a stuck up Instagram model with my daps :datazz:
Yeah breh we know you're a bytch. Wearing your mom's boots and shyt :scusthov: