What's with brehs dressin' up in women's clothing and putting on wigs?

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
a spin off from dude who said he was tired of bytches so he wanted to be gay or metrosexual or some shyt :mjlol:

i'm seeing all this fatherless shyt up and down my timeline on a daily basis :what: fukk is goin' on out here brehs

is this how nikkas are tryna be funny now? it used to be dudes could just be themselves on stage for an hour plus, now we got nikkas in wigs playing their female alter ego :scust:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When it's done with black male celebrities, athletes etc it's because white male producers like to see black men especially athletes that are over masculinized in media in dresses.

Look at Deandre Jordan in that commercial, same shyt with a couple actors. And dudes on social media do it cause it gets views. :scust:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Every dude with a wig think he's a comedian. It's not that deep

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yeah. It's really bad now but if you think about it, black men acting like women was always suppose to be "funny" in the black community. You had Jamie doing Wanda In Living Color, Perry doing Medea, and even Will Smith had extremely feminine like behavior in Fresh Prince episodes that was considered comedy.

I still think it's designed to destroy black masculinity.