Whats with the weeknd and racist clubs?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I went clubbing 2 weeks ago and was looking up what clubs are hot in TO. I wanted a professional and uppity experience :mjpls: so i checked out clubs that met that description. I saw this one called the lost and found but reviews were sounding off on the place for being racist. They were making it seem like hitler ran the place so i was like fukk it and went somewhere else I already knew and trusted.

Low and behold, weeknd was at lost &found that night :mjgrin: with Belly the might not make it guy
He also got in shyt for the same thing Europe a while back
London club under scrutiny for turning away "dark + overweight women", Weeknd shyts on em

Whats going on here?
@malcolmxxx_45 do you have any theories breh

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
vB0kkWB.png

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I went clubbing 2 weeks ago and was looking up what clubs are hot in TO. I wanted a professional and uppity experience :mjpls: so i checked out clubs that met that description. I saw this one called the lost and found but reviews were sounding off on the place for being racist. They were making it seem like hitler ran the place so i was like fukk it and went somewhere else I already knew and trusted.

Low and behold, weeknd was at lost &found that night :mjgrin: with Belly the might not make it guy
He also got in shyt for the same thing Europe a while back
London club under scrutiny for turning away "dark + overweight women", Weeknd shyts on em

Whats going on here?
@malcolmxxx_45 do you have any theories breh
I made a thread about this yesterday
Weeknd don't fukk with sisters...just look at his videos..the XO as a group are :mjpls:

Anyways majority of the clubs in Toronto are on :mjpls: even though they play a lot of hip-hop

They hate nikkas lol

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Here's a pic of him is at the club (how I found out he was there)

15232112_1324977630897699_5215404557154088070_n.jpg

Belly & The Weeknd - Friday November 26th - Lost And Found | Facebook

That night alone has a massive gallery. Outside of the Weeknd's posse there was one (1) black person in the club and zero (:mjpls:) black women within 190 pictures.

The weeknd is supposed to know the party scene in his hometown. I'm sure he's aware of other places in the city he could have gone :childplease: