What's Wrong With OKC

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
They're playing real sloppy offensively especially in the 4th quarter...a lot of dumb turnovers and wild passes. Besides Westbrook everyone else also plays scared, just settling for tough jumpers. Bron is killing them ever since he realized he can drive the ball every time and either get an easy bucket or a foul call. And the refs are giving the heat benefit of the doubt on basically every call which isn't helping. That pretty much sums it up

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I agree with Loose, Scott Brooks is getting thoroughly outcoached by Spo... also, the Heat's D is better than any the Thunder have faced; but it's more than that, they're also a lot more physical than OKC's previous opponents... the Heat just came off playing the Pacers and Celtics (two physical teams); they seem more battle tested, physically, and mentally tough at this point

I know it's a cliche, but it really is a make or miss league... a few bounces going the other way and it's a 3-1 series in favor of the Thunder and no one's saying a damn thing

Stop this shyt.

These teams are basically equal. Thats it period.

What separates them is the Heat is better team defensively.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i just can't believe scott brooks keeps playing fisher

ibaka has sucked dikk this entire series
harden has been god awful
perkins is relatively useless as well
sefo...defense is good but offensively is horrible

that leaves westbrook and durant to do all the work

and heat home calls = :scusthov:

also on the last possession the thunder have always done something incredibly :snoop:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
also Thunder were more athletic than the Spurs so they could get away with certain things on D because their athletic ability would compensate but with the Heat they are even in that dept and the Heat are executing better than OKC

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
collison plays 7 minutes in the 1st, 10 the rest.

meanwhile perk is still playing more minutes than him.

22 minutes for derek fukking fisher:krs:

they need to run more down screens for durant instead of this catch the ball at the 3-point line, hold then shoot. the fukk type of offense is that?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Breaking News: The Miami Heat are good!

2 evenly matched teams, in the end Miami gets the stops they need, the rebounds they need, and the big shots they need.

oh and Miami would have had an easier time with the Spurs.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Nick Collison 17 minutes Just doesn't make any bit of sense to me when he has been the most productive big this series; He has a short lease for certain players but longer for others if you arent being productive you should be pulled regardless of your stature. In no shape or form should derrick fisher be getting major minutes in the 4th when defense is how games are won.

big daps. collison can put in some quality minutes.
fish in the 4th at all, is maddening to excruciating levels. and that's on brooks.
and there isn't a question that the calls and lackthereof have been painful to swallow.
tomorrow will be interesting. if stern is pulling strings to have miami win, it's not gonna be for them to celebrate in okc.