What's wrong with wearing US polo assassin? Or FUBU.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Lmao just wear Old navy or some plain shyt before u wear that bullshyt. The horse on the US POLO ASSN shirts look like they were drawn with magic marker. I hate when I'm in TJ maxx and i see a fresh polo (thinking it;s the real polo) and when I finally pick it up it has that fat ass man and horse on it. Somebody buying that bullshyt tho it's in a lot of stores. I even seen an outlet store on vacation somewhere :dead:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lmao just wear Old navy or some plain shyt before u wear that bullshyt. The horse on the US POLO ASSN shirts look like they were drawn with magic marker. I hate when I'm in TJ maxx and i see a fresh polo (thinking it;s the real polo) and when I finally pick it up it has that fat ass man and horse on it. Somebody buying that bullshyt tho it's in a lot of stores. I even seen an outlet store on vacation somewhere :dead:

logo_us_polo.jpg

The man on the logo is fat? What does that have to do with the brand of clothing itself? :mjlol:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
If you gonna wear polo it gotta be ralph... I feel like US polo tries too hard to replicate ralph.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
logo_us_polo.jpg

The man on the logo is fat? What does that have to do with the brand of clothing itself? :mjlol:
Stop it slime, It's fat in comparison to the ralph lauren regular polo logos. U can wear that shyt if u want to but I guarantee u won't be pulling any ho's in it unless u got bread

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wear what you want breh:manny:

...or, let sambo ass nikkas who dedicate their bottom dollar into buying expensive eurocac brands for status tell you otherwise:sas2:

I know, right? How much was those jordans your never gonna wear? How much you paid for them ugly ass shoes. oh it's a collectors edition you say, $400 huh? :lolbron:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop it slime, It's fat in comparison to the ralph lauren regular polo logos. U can wear that shyt if u want to but I guarantee u won't be pulling any ho's in it unless u got bread

The man makes the clothing, the clothing dont always make the man....

:myman:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Being cheap and building ain't the same. You can be Scrooge all you want my nikka if you ain't making money you ain't going nowhere.

Scrooge built his shyt, plus he saved, he brought shyt cheap remember the origin story. work smarter, not harder... The idea is to work, build and save and spend less...

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
The man makes the clothing, the clothing dont always make the man....

:myman:
yea ok, go to a black club or lounge and holler at some broads with that crap on and see what happens. Unless u a 50+ year old black man or a latino immigrant...that shyt should be off limits my brother. Either scoop up a cheap polo from Marshalls or TJ Maxx or get a plain polo with no logo...US Polo looks like looks like a knockoff brand like the others said

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
yea ok, go to a black club or lounge and holler at some broads with that crap on and see what happens. Unless u a 50+ year old black man or a latino immigrant...that shyt should be off limits my brother. Either scoop up a cheap polo from Marshalls or TJ Maxx or get a plain polo with no logo...US Polo looks like looks like a knockoff brand like the others said

Aww hell no, LMFAOROFL. You spot the fukk on with that 50+ dude and Latino . There's this dude at my work, got all the USPA Polo color combinations. He wear them with his Adidas kicks that look like soccer shoes

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Then it boils down is if you got game or not, these same chicks that would be disrespecting you over what you wear in the club be the same idiots who dont realize you pushing a sweet ass whip and got your own crib, then you leave with a nicer joint anyways...

here's another shyt to think about why we dont judge females over what brands they wearing but they judge us? wtf?

:mindblown: