whats yall approach?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
do you usually pull a chick off some im feeling you type shyt
or do you try to network with her
see what type of moves she making to determine if you wanna fukk with her

anybody fukk a chick even though you never "formally" told her you wanted to?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka how old are you 11? Walk up, introduce yourself, flash a smile like :jawalrus:, get the digits, then step. shyt ain't rocket surgery breh!

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my approach is eye contact, smile slightly (almost like a smirk) if she smiles back i step up. come to her say hi, small talk that has to do with the context, introduce myself, more small talk, find a reason/connection to stay in contact with her (but i make it extremely obvious that i'm interested in her in a romantic/sexual way), ask for her number, and kim.

i haven't done it in forever though. confidence is real low these days...

Daps
For me theres no standard approach. Ive pulled chicks 100 different ways, but ill say the best way is being a friend of a friend. Its like a alley-oop in slow motion.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I never approach girls on some "trying to holla" shyt.

I usually start a causal conversation to peep the vibe, and you can tell if she is interested or just humoring you. If she is interested I just hit her with the "We should hang out some time" or something harmless like that or sometimes I don't even ask I just hit them with the "Well it nice talking to you, you seem like a real cool female"

If she is interested she'll hit you with the "Wait" and thats when you know you got them :shaq:

But then again I'm good looking so.... :takedat:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I walk up to em like

1425407_o.gif

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
my approach is eye contact, smile slightly (almost like a smirk) if she smiles back i step up. come to her say hi, small talk that has to do with the context, introduce myself, more small talk, find a reason/connection to stay in contact with her (but i make it extremely obvious that i'm interested in her in a romantic/sexual way), ask for her number, and kim.

this is what a lot of guys fail to do and end up in that FZ

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I just went through something similar. Was in a hell of hump. Then one day I was like :yeshrug: and started getting back on my grizzy. Naw I'm finally starting to get back into beast mode :obama: