What's Ya'll thoughts on the conscious community? Sa Neter Calls Polight a Scammer

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"Conscious Community" people who are media personalities are basically hustlers.

Real grassroots people are too busy working in the community to be youtube personalities.
I feel you but there was a conscious community long before there was even youtube.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I feel you but there was a conscious community long before there was even youtube.
If it's a young person....I write it off as a phase they are going through. 99% of the time that turns out to be the case.
Person older than that who is in the field really bringing about change, you have to respect them. The ones huffing and puffing and doing nothing else are hustlers.

I brought up the media personalities because you included them in OP.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If it's a young person....I write it off as a phase they are going through. 99% of the time that turns out to be the case.
Person older than that who is in the field really bringing about change, you have to respect them. The ones huffing and puffing and doing nothing else are hustlers.

I brought up the media personalities because you included them in OP.

Yeah I feel you I was just saying that the conscious community was around way before youtube was made.The first gathering of the masters was in like 93 or something and before that you had different ideologies and doctrines being set up. The MSTA goes back to like the 1920's. And you had Sun Ra talking about egypt in the 40s,50. I watch the conscious community for entertainment value it's more drama than reality tv.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
"Conscious Community" people who are media personalities are basically hustlers.

Real grassroots people are too busy working in the community to be youtube personalities.
right I get it cats gotta eat,,, b.u.t cats wanna charge loot for healthy debates... our people lack of knowledge, and to charge people is iffy to me.

I used to be on youtube daily, on Sa Neter channel, listening to polite, brother rich, and etc... its sad with all the fighting going on. all the master teachers like Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, dikk Gregory, Cheikh Anta Diop, John Henry Clarke, Delbert Blair all returned to essence... We still have a few with us Dr. Phil Valentine, Bobby Hemmit,and etc.

unite or perish!!!!!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this video old? it's not even from Sa Neter's page
The first on might be a year or two old it was from his snap I think but the second on isn't and he has said this multiple times on his live. What does the age of the video have to do with him calling buddy a scammer?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The first on might be a year or two old it was from his snap I think but the second on isn't and he has said this multiple times on his live. What does the age of the video have to do with him calling buddy a scammer?
the beef is old and there's videos of them talmbowt what led to the beef and how they both should've did things differently, that's on both of their pages

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
the beef is old and there's videos of them talmbowt what led to the beef and how they both should've did things differently, that's on both of their pages
Yeah I remember but they had problems again. IF I remember correctly. You talking about the conscious community reunion right? Going to have the find the vids again and look at the date. They get a lot of those clips flagged and taken down.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yeah I remember but they had problems again. IF I remember correctly. You talking about the conscious community reunion right? Going to have the find the vids again and look at the date. They get a lot of those clips flagged and taken down.

no they don't have beef anymore. Other folks are eating of their old beef videos