Whats you Excuse?: Volume 2 - Srikanth Bolla. Blind Businessman/Engineer.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Srikant Bolla was born blind into a family of farmers in rural India - and went on to become the first international blind student at MIT, where he studied business management. Post-MIT, Bolla chose to return to India where he set up Bollant Industries in Hyderabad, a company that employs and trains differently-abled individuals to manufacture eco-friendly and compostable packaging. The company has been a recent recipient of an undisclosed investment funding from Ratan Tata believed to be around $1.3 million.

Blind nikka from a shytty part of india shytting on a bunch of people from MIT and in the business world, streets are saying hes worth around 5 mill :wow:

012405zpgekemgczmaggmm_1459947245.jpg

21srikanth-bolla.jpg

You can do whatever you set your mind to brehs :wow:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
i have two (decent) working eyes and i probably cant even get into MIT, ive wasted so much time in life.....:ld:
So how is pointing out a once in a million story helpful?

Your ass can’t even get into MIT now :mjlol:

And he’s had rich benefactors the entire way supporting his academic and post academic career - we should all strive for that too, right? :dead:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
So how is pointing out a once in a million story helpful?

Your ass can’t even get into MIT now :mjlol:

And he’s had rich benefactors the entire way supporting his academic and post academic career - we should all strive for that too, right? :dead:

yoooo i knew you or @The Hon. Stringer Bell hating ass was going to come in here and say something like this. Y’all dudes kill me :mjlol: