What's Your Degree in?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
you dont need a masters to take the CPA
There's different routes my nikka.

You need 150 units/hours. 120=undergrad. Master=30
Or you could you get the bachelors and take side classes that equal that additional 30 hours but it wont amount to shyt. Might as well take the masters which will account for the additional 30 hours.

If I get masters...I only need 1 years work under CPA supervision
If I only get the bachelors, I need do "additional hours" plus 2 years under CPA supervisions.

There's more than one way to get the CPA and it's SLIGHTLY different in every state. Fukn IFRS fukking things up...I think changes are coming in either 2013 or 2014

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Just got my bachelors degree in business administration with a concentration in Information System Technology :wow:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's different routes my nikka.

You need 150 units/hours. 120=undergrad. Master=30
Or you could you get the bachelors and take side classes that equal that additional 30 hours but it wont amount to shyt. Might as well take the masters which will account for the additional 30 hours.

If I get masters...I only need 1 years work under CPA supervision
If I only get the bachelors, I need do "additional hours" plus 2 years under CPA supervisions.

There's more than one way to get the CPA and it's SLIGHTLY different in every state. Fukn IFRS fukking things up...I think changes are coming in either 2013 or 2014

my dad has his CPA, and he doesn't have a masters or any grad school. but dude is 67 now, so maybe they had less rules back in the day.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Education

Teaching is a solid gig, and I feel like I have made a positive difference in kids' lives. However, with that being said, the system makes it almost impossible for you to actually teach, and my biggest gifts are in making music. I've gone back to doing that every day when I come home. Album coming soon.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
No degree, about 1 year of Community college work put in. As a kid, I thought going into debt for a degree was retarded when I could just embellish my ass off and gain actual experience. Huge gamble, lots of failed interviews, but eventually I came into a groove, tightened up my mouthpiece and cracked 70k without it. As always, the quote " look at what everyone else is doing and do the opposite." served me well.

slikkp

Pro
Daps
B.S. Electrical Engineering

Trying to figure out if I really want to get my M.S. in Systems Engineering :francis: