Daps

What is your dream?

Reparations

Retribution

Reciprocity

Self sufficiency

True unity within the black community

Other

My main one would be a better sense of community. I think that would help us alot. Stepping back and looking at ourselves. Coming to an understanding of who we are now on planet earth, in the United States of America, in 2019.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Stability.

Growing up poor is one thing. Growing up in a one parent household another thing.

But god damn too many of us grow up bouncing from granny's house to aunt's house, to living with pops for a little bit, etc etc and that shyt is a killer brehs. Most of us that go through that end up with anxiety or depression from feeling unwanted or being fought over for custordy.

Even on here I've seen babies get dropped off at the wrong door, and left in the street, and baby mama's not allowing visitations...that shyt is straight cancer and does not benefit anybody. It's impossible to do better when we start our lives out with emotional trauma beyond our understanding.

My dream is that every little black (and mixed too:yeshrug:) baby can grow up and develop in a stable household where they get the support they need.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I voted other.
I would have to say "end of poverty cycle". This could apply to white, Asian, Hispanic and Native American peoples too. Poverty is a lack of hope and leads to bad stuff for youth.

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
Unity is a myth. There's less than 5 of us in my family and you still can't get 2 of us to agree on anything.

On the other hand, self-sufficiency brings all kinds of financial, economic and political influence.

I'd rather be the one paying a whole gang of lobbyists to do my bidding.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Unity is a myth. There's less than 5 of us in my family and you still can't get 2 of us to agree on anything.

for everyone to realize there is no us

never was

& sadly may never be

Most of us know. "All skinfolk ain't kinfolk" + the idea of the "Uncle Tom" has been around since slavery.

But sadly, most the times you'll get called out for saying this out loud.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
We need to find a means to get distances / get away from the dollar and credit. That's the biggest hurdle we are currently facing with the rest of the world under WS.
Black unity or where we dream of will be put in place by black businesses who can create balance for our employment rates, freedom of career paths and create a channels to regulate/watch what we are eating, buying, the environment we live in, etc.
All our problems come back to resources, once we can understand that and act on that, we'll start to move away from this economic structure.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Most of us know. "All skinfolk ain't kinfolk" + the idea of the "Uncle Tom" has been around since slavery.

But sadly, most the times you'll get called out for saying this out loud.
focus on those that are contributing to your best interest

it's about character

& it's rare to find in humans regardless of what they look like or where they come from

it's not enough to just share some superficial similarities

best to build your tribe from the foundation of who you are on your actions & your character

folks fight against appearances & end up missing a whole host of enemies in their own camp

only two sides the righteous & the unrighteous

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
for everyone to realize there is no us

never was

& sadly may never be

What about the civil rights movement? You don't think that's an example of unity? Coming together for a greater cause?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
What about the civil rights movement? You don't think that's an example of unity? Coming together for a greater cause?
it is ideal but any positive movement has always been against the grain

the majority of all humans fall into patterns of negativity by default

if it were in human nature to seek the easiest path we would've embraced at least one of the countless lessons of love peace & all that

every individual needs to address themselves as individuals because there will be no coming home moment on a group level things just don't work that way

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

White people are the most tribal people on this planet and there was no “us” among them until they got together at some point and determined that there needed to be, for their genetic survival as well as global subjugation.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Few wants:

Unity (amongst our own kind, first and foremost)
Equal leadership and representation (the systematic, cac leadership -from Executives to middle management to a racist POTUS to government officials- does not provide for equal opportunity for all)