What's your favorite activity with your s/o (besides sex)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Me and my girl like to staycation... Get a room downtown and shop, eat and drink. Upscale steak dinner then a rooftop to talk shyt about people we see while we forget our good eating shyt we supposed to be on. fukk like rabbits and sleep in, order breakfast room service and grab a treat for our babies before we leave the area.... Crazy we never argue those days at all. Tells you what stress can do to a relationship, and why having a cool bond is crucial. I guess I'm blessed I have that with my kids mom, honestly :ehh:
My wife and I live just a cpl hrs from Chicago, but we rarely even go:mjcry:

That shyt gotta change.

We mostly go to Columbus, Ohio & St. Louis.

But, i do love stayin in hotels and just goin out to get a bite to eat:ehh:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
My wife and I live just a cpl hrs from Chicago, but we rarely even go:mjcry:

That shyt gotta change.

We mostly go to Columbus, Ohio & St. Louis.

But, i do love stayin in hotels and just goin out to get a bite to eat:ehh:
Man breh, in the summer you can get a room at the Dana or Sofitel for a decent price, get a balcony and walk within 6-7 blocks and hit 5 star steakhouses, upscale bars, and Magnificent Mile shopping. As a couple day it's hard to beat when you add North beach is right there..... Do it breh

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Man breh, in the summer you can get a room at the Dana or Sofitel for a decent price, get a balcony and walk within 6-7 blocks and hit 5 star steakhouses, upscale bars, and Magnificent Mile shopping. As a couple day it's hard to beat when you add North beach is right there..... Do it breh
That's exactly what I'm talkin' about!

Yeah breh, get a spot up high and get a good view of a world class city:banderas:

And the food:noah:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
That's exactly what I'm talkin' about!

Yeah breh, get a spot up high and get a good view of a world class city:banderas:

And the food:noah:
I'm telling you: Cantina Laredo for Mexican food, Webers Grill, RPM Italian, Mastros all in walking distance... Me and the ol lady went to Michael Jordan's steakhouse, got lit and walked back to the room for my for my birthday. The bars were open, everyone was out, the weather was right. Got back to the room at the Dana the view was :whew: from the balcony​

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
[QUOTE="Matt504, post: 18994651, member: 13681"]I like arguing with my girlfriend, I like to watch movies with her, I like to shop for groceries with her and try new wines and foods.[/QUOTE]
:dame: