What's your least Favorite Michael Jackson song or dare I say you would call wack?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Girl is Mine

Not believable Paul McCartney and 1982 Mike are sharing a broad :mjlol:.

Funny thing is the track bops...I like the production..

It used to be Speed demon but it grew on me.

MJ prolly did that song to lure Paul into a false sense of making himself appear soft and swooped in an bought up that catalog knowing damn well Paul would cry like a bítch over it — and he did

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
MJ prolly did that song to lure Paul into a false sense of making himself appear soft and swooped in an bought up that catalog knowing damn well Paul would cry like a bítch over it — and he did

The way Eddie Griffin described Michael buying the Beatles catalog will always be hilarious. He fukked up the timeline, but that made it funnier.

"You said 60. I gave you 64, that's a lot of money. :troll: "

Your publishing's mine........your publishing is mine. Mine, mine.........:mjgrin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Paul is a bitxh

TDLR: Paul knew Mike was finna buy and wasn't mad.

Michael dude who had power ofnattorney on his estate cleared the air. ..uh Tamborelli or something.

Paul was told to put up a certain amount but he was a broke boy and couldn't get the funds...don't know how...he couldn't get backers...

Mike went to Paul and said he was interested in the catalog.Paul wasn't mad at all.

Media went with the "MJ went behind Mike back " story as they were upset he wasn't giving interviews and Big hollywood wanted to humble and destroy Mike as they saw he was making boss moves.

Paul sticks with the "Michael did me dirty " story to cover up how he and Yoko couldn't raise the funds. Also he was probably expecting Mike to give him his music back for free.

Mike not getting any grammys for Bad ..besides the 1 Bruce Swedien got was the industry trying to Humble Mike..that hurt Mike feelings..breh invited to the grammys for a viewership boost and got not 1 award...

That is why Mike told them next time that they need to create a special award to come to shows..hence the Video Vanguard
:mjgrin:

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
His voice was a lil whiny to me so a lot of the songs from his later albums didn’t hit

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Once I found out this was the single after Butterflies its become the one MJ song i don't like. I know he was in his Man In The Mirror/We Are The World bag but that well went dry by this point

This is where the Tether came from?