What's your longest streak without cold or flu symptoms

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yyall are lucky man, i've been getting sick like very month lately. but i take the subway on a long commute, go to the gym
during COVID i never got sick. maybe ill start wearing masks again

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Like every 6 months I used to get hit with the flu:mjcry:

Funnily enough since I had covid I get hit up around once a year now.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I’ve only gotten sick once in my life and that was from food poisoning

I’m 42

invalid

Banned
Daps
Honestly, in the past 10 years, I may have gotten a cold once. But I don't get sick often. It's really hard for me to even pinpoint.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
So you still wear mask?
I do in public still. I don’t see myself not in the foreseeable future. Im more laxed around family tho. This particular instance there was a death my wife’s family so spent a lot of time with them as they worked through it. I noticed some of her sisters casually coughing but they were saying they were good. I threw back on my mask for some of the time but ultimately can’t sit around all day in close situations with it. I made it through fine but my wife got sick. Got back home and my wife tried to quarantine but only so much you can do in a house together. About a week later when she was starting to feel better, I started feeling myself getting sick and was downhill from there. I do so much in a day I literally hate being sick cause it halts everything.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
been going strong since about summer of last year

knockin on wood you not gon get me caught up breh :russ:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
went about 4-5 years before I caught some various of the covid a couple months back

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I lowkey worriee it was covid but maybe it was the flu??? Idk I just had chills 2023 Christmas Eve and Christmas. Can't remember the last time I had a cold. In elementary one of my prized accomplishments was perfect attendance for every grade :obama: My immune system is THE SHYT!! :ohlawd:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been eating bad so I’m sure that’s affecting me but it’s mainly my damn allergies. I really can’t win lately :to:

Sinus infections be chasing me like Michael Myers :damn:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
At least a 8 years. I'm 33, and I don't recall being sick this past decade. I don't get sick. I don't catch the flu. I don't get shots, except covid.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I always get cold or flu atleast once a year but I'm now 23 months strong without any of the symptoms:wow:

What's your longest streak
Man I was healthy af all the way through Covid and didn't catch so much as a cold until this past October. shyt knocked me out of work for four days. The last cold or sickness I had before that was summer 2019. Infact neither me, my wife, or my daughter has ever had Covid. At the height of Covid I even had to go into the belly of the beast for a funeral in TX in July of 2020, we all had on masks but damn near no one else did. I was fa-sho thinking we were all going to catch it. Then we all went to NYC and San Francisco shortly after mask mandates were lifted still nothing. But when that cold hit me I knew it was gonna a be a bad one. I took like 5 Covid tests that week and luckily it was just a cold.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I do in public still. I don’t see myself not in the foreseeable future. Im more laxed around family tho. This particular instance there was a death my wife’s family so spent a lot of time with them as they worked through it. I noticed some of her sisters casually coughing but they were saying they were good. I threw back on my mask for some of the time but ultimately can’t sit around all day in close situations with it. I made it through fine but my wife got sick. Got back home and my wife tried to quarantine but only so much you can do in a house together. About a week later when she was starting to feel better, I started feeling myself getting sick and was downhill from there. I do so much in a day I literally hate being sick cause it halts everything.

That's what's up

Do you get funny looks when you wear mask in public