What's your most listened to Albums of All Time?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Bizarre Ride II tha Pharcyde
Fantastic Vol. 2
Reflection Eternal
MM...Food?
Chapter 2: World Domination
Moment of Truth

Moment of Truth might be #1. Its kinda funny looking back cuz everybody fukked with gang starr even the white boy skaters. Been listening that album since high school and it still hits in my 30s. The title track only gets better with time

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
great adventures of slick rick
def jef just a poet with soul
master ace take a look around
eazy duz it
gang starr hard to earn
people's instinctive travels
low end theory
special ed legal
mc lyte eyes on this
mama said knock you out
bigger and different
walking with a panther
stezo crazy noise
tell the world my name
beatnuts street level
HNiC 2
de la soul is dead
dah shinin
brand nubian all for one

great list and just yesterday i was listening to droppin rhymes on drums too. jef was absolutely disgusting but those pants in just give it here video though lmao

and i see you on that tribe debut splash just like me, never gets mentioned enough, a lot of times from die hard tribe fans mind you. push it along, ham and eggs, luck of lucien, pubic enemy, it is literally a perfect album. i hear nikkas start talking tribe classics beginning with low end theory and i'm like whoa my G.. you gotta start with 1990. mr. muhammad and after hours??? stop it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R-331845-1250002923.jpeg.jpg

R-602641-1137514406.jpeg.jpg

816pMxI52PL._SL1092_.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
great list and just yesterday i was listening to droppin rhymes on drums too. jef was absolutely disgusting but those pants in just give it here video though lmao

and i see you on that tribe debut splash just like me, never gets mentioned enough, a lot of times from die hard tribe fans mind you. push it along, ham and eggs, luck of lucien, pubic enemy, it is literally a perfect album. i hear nikkas start talking tribe classics beginning with low end theory and i'm like whoa my G.. you gotta start with 1990. mr. muhammad and after hours??? stop it
yea people's instinctive travels is my favorite album bar none. completely changed the way I thought hip hop was supposed to sound.

after hearing give it here all the time on the video shows, how did you feel when you heard dropping rhymes on drums? I couldn't believe my ears . I would have never bought that tape on the strength of give it here

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
yea that is my favorite album bar none. completely changed the way I thought hip hop was supposed to sound.

after hearing give it here all the time on the video shows, how did you feel when you heard dropping rhymes on drums? I couldn't believe my ears . I would have never bought that tape on the strength of give it here

yeah i remember sista dee used to play give it here religiously on pump it up and while i didn't think it was bad you're right, no way do i fork over 10 beans for a cassette off the strength of that single. but when dropping rhymes on drums came out i was literally blown away. i saw it by myself and immediately called my cousin and said, "yo, i think there's somebody out who can mess with kane lyrically. his name is def jef." so he was like pffft give it here def jef? with the corny old school name? i said ok watch, wait until the next pump it up i bet they play it. well we didn't have to wait because ralph mcdaniels played it on video music box like 3 days later and he saw what i saw, unbelievable lyricism with perfect articulation and a deadly flow. i bought the tape, he dubbed it, then later ended up buying it too when his shyt popped. we both became die hard fans after that

and what about his verse on all in the same gang though? he murdered that shyt

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yeah i remember sista dee used to play give it here religiously on pump it up and while i didn't think it was bad you're right, no way do i fork over 10 beans for a cassette off the strength of that single. but when dropping rhymes on drums came out i was literally blown away. i saw it by myself and immediately called my cousin and said, "yo, i think there's somebody out who can mess with kane lyrically. his name is def jef." so he was like pffft give it here def jef? with the corny old school name? i said ok watch, wait until the next pump it up i bet they play it. well we didn't have to wait because ralph mcdaniels played it on video music box like 3 days later and he saw what i saw, unbelievable lyricism with perfect articulation and a deadly flow. i bought the tape, he dubbed it, then later ended up buying it too when his shyt popped. we both became die hard fans after that

and what about his verse on all in the same gang though? he murdered that shyt
of course dee played that shyt to death she was in it lol

he knew what it was too, he said it in the thing..."he heard give it here and had no idea I get dumb ..."

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Might be

Doggystyle
36 Chambers
Return to the 36 Chambers
The New Danger
L'Ecole du Micro d'Argent
Endtroducing

It's not really fair to more recent albums because there's so much stuff dropping, whereas before with more access obviously you play the same albums more

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
400 Degreez-Juvenile
7 Day Theory- Makaveli
Da Crime Family--TRU
Charge it 2 Da Game- Silkk the Shocker
Life or Death- Cmurder
Channel Orange- Frank Ocean
Guerilla Warfare- Hot Boys
Chopper City in The Ghetto- BG
Ghetto D- Master P
Block Is Hot-Lil Wayne
When the Smoke Clears- Three 6 Mafia

go to albums I bump in the background when im cleaning, playing video games, taking a long walk, working.

Last edited: