What's your opinion of this subforum? (Film Room)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Most of the posts in here are movies I don't care about and won't spend my money on. Only threads I like are the comics, horror, Korean drama and Kung fu threads.

I also wish there was a reading subforum. But I assume many folks don't read anymore.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is it good as is or does it need to be spiced up around here?

I mean….. the CM Stan’s wars have for the most part ended….

Which actually killed the excitement and spirit in here but hey…. The few that complained SHOULD be happy.

But yet, they not taking advantage of it

They not doing they part to spice things up and prove their complaints was valid.

No one has fun over here

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Were any of the banned posters taken out cause of posts in TLR or here?

No…. Those banned posters were the problem. Due to their actions in here is what led to many of them being banned:russ:

People used to blame other folks, but it was always really them and shyt changed in here the moment they got banned and their few allies conceded

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The most fun I have on here is talking about classic movies. Check the horror thread. Or check some of the threads I or others make about old action movies and shyt.
Speaking of which, @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 was a really good film room poster that gave great reviews on horror movies. Please unban her. That's my nıgga.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
If you only enter the threads based on things you like and care about, then this subforum is great for conversation

But if the threads you enter tend to devolve into childish games, trolling and taking sides then you need to re-evaluate what you like and care about

VY2wmdR.png