What's Your Skin Tone & What Color Looks Best On You?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I am of a caramel skin tone and the main colors that I wear are black, white, blue, grey, and oxblood.

When I wear white I feel as if I get a lot more female attention than normal, but I don't think I look best in white.

The brehettes should know what I'm talking about.

What color looks best on men of my skin tone? :jbhmm:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm not dark enough to be dark skinned not light enough to be light skinned and i can pull off any color.
What color is most eye catching when you wear it though? I think I look fine outside of very bright colors like yellow, orange, bright red, etc. Those colors look bad on me in my opinion. I think purple looks fine on me, not pink though.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I believe I'm wheat colored but i don't remember. It's complicated. One of my co-workers has this device they gave her recently for her job that measures people's skin tones so she can recommend makeup products to them. She was showing it to me the other day. Not for makeup purposes. :whoa:
I think wheat is what she told me my skin tone was. I don't know which colors go with my skin tone tho.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Maybe a little bit lighter than Sasha Banks; and my favorite color is red! It looks smoking hot on me!

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Im darkskinned. I have no specific colour that I think looks good on me. I think the cut of the clothes plus a flattering colour for that style?