Whedon confirms Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch for Avengers II

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:what: Next to the big three Hawkeye is like the quintessential avenger. They should be adding Panther instead of these two kids.

Hawkeye is as much as Avenger as anyone else. I mean he leads his own Avenger team.

I understand that. I'm speaking strictly from how I view the movies themselves. I don't dislike Hawkeye's character but if Jenner is leaving the franchise I'd rather him simply be written out than recasted. I personally have always HATED recasting (the only eception being Nolan replacing Kate Holmes weak ass for Maggie Gyllenhall in Dark Knight) so instead of recasting simply write him out and make room for T'challa. Hawkeye isn't THAT important in the movies where he just HAS to be included (neither really is Black Widow)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
"Quicksilver? Scartlet Witch? Luke Cage?
thanossmile3.jpg
Pffft. I'm gonna fukk those bytches up."

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
The idea of having Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (why is he in this before Panther, Pym, Wasp ... :stopitslime: )'s origin story changed just cuz Marvel studio don't have the rights to Magneto worries me.

How do they get to have Wanda and Silver anyways? They are mutants too, don't they fall under the Xmen umbrella and technically should be owned by FOX?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarlet Witch is a GET OUT OF JAIL Free card..she can solve all of their problems with the quickness. It will be funny to see them dodge the Magneto link.

It was already a mistake they kept them out of that show....they definitely should of been in part 1. Especially Scarlet Witch. shyt....she's the top female Avenger in history.

Ms. Marvel? Wasp?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ms Marvel is new compared to Wanda..they killed Wasp off last time. Wanda is part of the most essential team...been there since what? 65 or 66?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The idea of having Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (why is he in this before Panther, Pym, Wasp ... :stopitslime: )'s origin story changed just cuz Marvel studio don't have the rights to Magneto worries me.

How do they get to have Wanda and Silver anyways? They are mutants too, don't they fall under the Xmen umbrella and technically should be owned by FOX?

Quicksilver? Who knows. Wanda has always been an Avenger over being a X character.