When and How will this online gender war end?

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nap -> ATL
When a certain gender leaves a certain ideology that they've been brainwashed with since grade school that teaches them to not want nor need the other gender. :sas2:. That ideology had good intentions at first but it evolved into poison. Also alot of this gender war shyt has some political and societal undertones to this war that make it deeper than just man vs women...

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It won’t. Men and women are operating from two different perspectives. At this point it’s oppression Olympics yielding unnecessary competition between genders.

I do appreciate this age of the internet though. You can get a lot of insight from people’s opinion and know which ones to avoid. Link up with the like minded, you will stress yourself otherwise.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When them hoes bend the knee and learn their place, that's when :coffee:
:Russ: this is the shyt I be talking about. Imagine a black human telling another black human to “learn their place” and they respond well to it. You don’t have the tools to position yourself, let alone to put someone in their place.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:Russ: this is the shyt I be talking about. Imagine a black human telling another black human to “learn their place” and they respond well to it. You don’t have the tools to position yourself, let alone to put someone in their place.
Bawk Bawk, Hoe say what?:russ:

Thought I heard a angry chicken cluck cluck like I'm supposed to give a fukk fukk:camby::russ:

I was kidding tho, I just like pulling the seat from under you feminist hoes when y'all go to sit down, it's funny to me Because y'all so easily triggered.

You'll be aight hoe, relax.
and remember

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bawk Bawk, Hoe say what?:russ:

Thought I heard a angry chicken cluck cluck like I'm supposed to give a fukk fukk:camby::russ:

I was kidding tho, I just like pulling the seat from under you feminist hoes when y'all go to sit down, it's funny to me Because y'all so easily triggered.

You'll be aight hoe, relax.
and remember

Not a feminist but the bold is yet another issue; Trying to pull someone else’s seat when you don’t own a single chair.

Quit trying to pull people to the ground and come and sit at the table like an adult.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Not a feminist but the bold is yet another issue; Trying to pull someone else’s seat when you don’t own a single chair.

Quit trying to pull people to the ground and come and sit at the table like an adult.
I'm already at the table tho, I done sat down put my feet up and listened to all the talk.....and lemme tell ya the conversation at this table is boring, stale and repetitive as fukk

Y'all ain't talking bout shyt at that table, just running y'all fukking mouths in a impotent circle jerk just to get ya wack ass opinions off....

And I can't ridicule that?
HA!

I think not

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the sooner you find you a high value woman the easier gender wars are to ignore :wow:

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
nikkas online arguing like schoolboys and schoolgirls on sum they got cooties shyt

Looks like the me too era is coming to an end so that’ll definitely help, but when and how can we see this gender war end? It’s making social media unbearable
Somebodies gonna have to pull off some mission impossible shyt and unplug the entire internet, for at least a month.

Watch what happens.:whoo:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
How does it end when we have an army of constantly-online loser ass men who aren't really doing much of anything in life, and are angry they aren't "high value men." That's where most of the animosity is coming from. Successful dudes aren't warring with anyone.
Idk if it's this simple though breh.

Loser-angry guys might be the meat of the army on the male side but it's spillage from the hvm that set it off, it seems like.

Irl, most of the happily married guys I know are regular, blue collar/middle class guys who respect their women and take care of their families.

I know maybe like 10 legitimate 6ft 6cert HVM type youngish guys, and they're definitely enjoying the fruits of their labor.
They're either committed and open to side nani, or just doing them wholesale.

Which feeds the beef ecosystem.

Ideal guy dates around, either doing him and living it up "these hoes need me mayne" and largely doesn't settle down until later.
The women who experience this dating enjoy it as anyone would, and gets a taste for how "she should be treated" and holds that standard to many guys who come in that HVM's wake.
Not understanding that how someone else treats you is how THEY treated you, and as long as you're not being abused or hurt or belittled, you should put this as part of individual experiences and understand it's not going to carrcompartmentalize.

You can see how this will spill downwards, I know?

Notice how many of the men are older in the testimonials of women who experienced A1 dating experiences?

No one is at fault tbh. Just poor communication and compartmentalizing.

Add into this faux feminism/genuine feminism, lvm penis envy, lower resources across the board and we've got beef stew in a crockpot cooking low and slow for decades.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Idk if it's this simple though breh.

Loser-angry guys might be the meat of the army on the male side but it's spillage from the hvm that set it off, it seems like.

Irl, most of the happily married guys I know are regular, blue collar/middle class guys who respect their women and take care of their families.

I know maybe like 10 legitimate 6ft 6cert HVM type youngish guys, and they're definitely enjoying the fruits of their labor.
They're either committed and open to side nani, or just doing them wholesale.

Which feeds the beef ecosystem.

Ideal guy dates around, either doing him and living it up "these hoes need me mayne" and largely doesn't settle down until later.
The women who experience this dating enjoy it as anyone would, and gets a taste for how "she should be treated" and holds that standard to many guys who come in that HVM's wake.
Not understanding that how someone else treats you is how THEY treated you, and as long as you're not being abused or hurt or belittled, you should put this as part of individual experiences and understand it's not going to carrcompartmentalize.

You can see how this will spill downwards, I know?

Notice how many of the men are older in the testimonials of women who experienced A1 dating experiences?

No one is at fault tbh. Just poor communication and compartmentalizing.

Add into this faux feminism/genuine feminism, lvm penis envy, lower resources across the board and we've got beef stew in a crockpot cooking low and slow for decades.
I largely agree with you, I just slightly disagree on the HVM aftermath. To me that's just expectations and preferences, which should increase throughout life. If I date a woman who is very personable, easy to talk to, has a great job/her own money, etc and we either break up or decide not to go on a second date...I'm going to look for those things in the next woman I go on a date with. I wouldn't demand every aspect and could make compromises. For instance maybe the next woman doesn't have a great job/her own money, but is personable/easy to talk to/etc. I'd certainly give her a chance.

A lot of women just want stability, once they start seriously dating. If I'm a woman and meet a HVM who has his own stuff, has money, goes on cool dates, has good/great communication skills etc etc...why wouldn't I expect most of that from men going forward? Money wise you may have to settle - most women end up marrying pretty normal guys, money wise. But I wouldn't compromise on the other stuff.

Also btw if I was a dime woman? Like straight up gorgeous, had my own career/etc? In that case I wouldn't settle for shyt and would only go after doctors and shyt lol. But if It was a normal woman yes I'd settle.