When are we going to give credit to Jay and his team for how they handled and pushed J. Cole?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was among those who thought they screwed this niccas career from jump...but actually they handled this dude PERFECTLY.

*Let this nicca marinate and tune his sound. They didn't mind the slow burn and try to rush things. They let him find his footing before dumping the dollars for the major push.

*Market this nicca to the college kids and college aged females. Had him in the letterman jackets and all that at 26-27 years old.

Now this nicca has an educated, college aged demographic that is going nowhere and will buy his shyt and go to his shows...and will likely continue to purchase his music as they get older...solidifying him as having value to the company long term. This nicca is 30 years old, but like Childish Gambino (also 30+) he runs the college campuses. Just a perfect gameplan for this dude by the team at ROCNATION from the beginning.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
JCole did it with creating good music and continuing to appeal to his core fans.

Someone else said the same shyt op is saying and they called him out for it. One day it's Jay Z never even knew Cole existed to Roc Nation is behind every move :mjlol:

Pathetic :scust:

hennycognac

#MoodGodBack
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
what’s the best advice Jay-Z has given you?

Jadakiss: Jay -Z once told me that it takes a special person to grind. That’s probably some of the realist talk he’s ever given me. What that means is you don’t want to go all the way to the top right away.

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Jay will get no credit for Cole doing good.

If Cole was flopping left and right, it'd be all Hov's fault then.

Just how it seems to go when it comes to dude. Same thing happened with the successes and failures when he was CEO/President at Def Jam.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
op are you fukking stupid? Jay Z is a fukking snake that intenionally held J. Cole back out of envy.

hence j cole not letting him work on his album again the second time around

GTFOH:camby:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Jay will get no credit for Cole doing good.

If Cole was flopping left and right, it'd be all Hov's fault then.

Just how it seems to go when it comes to dude. Same thing happened with the successes and failures when he was CEO/President at Def Jam.
You know how it is if cole was out here flopping it would be all Jay.....Let them tell it it would be on stones throw selling three gold and one almost plat ...and selling out MSG in mins :yeshrug: