When did it become acceptable for dudes to walk around in really short shorts ?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is an acceptable height. Right at or a little above the knee. Any higher than this and you might be interested in men.

How-Summer-Shorts-Should-Fit.png
Too long

Daps
A large group of Coli posters have yet to have sex with one or more women in 2019.

Another large group still thinks wearing their shorts below the knee is presentable.

Correlation doesn't equal causation I guess.

Dumbest shyt i've read in a while.

:mjlol:

You legitimately got an underdeveloped mind bruh. I hope you're not a grown man being such a trend following coward like this.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Y’all brehs have no sense of history whatsoever.

My daddy was wearing daisy dukes and halter tops in the 80s and he was a brolic ass nikka that played football and wrestling.

Trends are cyclical. They come and they go. It’s not anything new. Men have been wearing skinny pants and high shorts since the 70s and 80s. You all were just born in the period that it went out of fashion. Now you are seeing it’s re-emergence again.

Wait long enough, I’m sure your baggy jeans and long white tees will come back again.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y’all brehs have no sense of history whatsoever.

My daddy was wearing daisy dukes and halter tops in the 80s and he was a brolic ass nikka that played football and wrestling.

Trends are cyclical. They come and they go. It’s not anything new. Men have been wearing skinny pants and high shorts since the 70s and 80s. You all were just born in the period that it went out of fashion. Now you are seeing it’s re-emergence again.

Wait long enough, I’m sure your baggy jeans and long white tees will come back again.
Ur right...
But I think the reason why nikkaz is dressing like this is the problem...
During the late 80's and 90's..
Niggsz got on some real enlightened, pro-black, strong, real aggressive...real black man type.
Before that nikkaz was extra flamboyant, sniffing coke and fukkin each other...
And now after that time period, this generation is back on that same time wave...
U see niggsz rockin colors in their hair... ur saw niggsz rockin colors in their hair back in then prince, Morris day days...
Katts was real effeminate back then, dudes are the same way now...
Us niggsz who grew up in between all that... escaped the fukkery