When did Raven Simone become a full blown dyke?

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
275248-raven-symone-azmarie-livingston.jpg

azmarie looks like the type to be into some kind of bondage

:scheme: :youngsabo:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
bytch shoulda just stayed fat:scusthov:

*edit*
and unless she got a breast lift, i know them titties are saggy as fuk...yes im :umad: lol

Akuma

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Michelle marry Raven, when she is only marrying a broke status butch model? Al Sharpton might as well marry Kanye and Kim in uptown Harlem.

Obamas is all about associating with real money and campaign contributors.

Raven was raised up in an era of black comedy legends, both writers and comedians, Cosby, Redd Foxx, Jamie Foxx, Pryor, Bernie Mac, Mooney, Rock, Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, Seinfeld, Whoopi, Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Robert Townsend, Wayans, Ice Cube, Chris Tucker, Arsenio, etc ALL GAVE PROPS FOR RAVEN IN HER CHILDHOOD DAYS, she never stepped into that legacy as being the top female comedienne, she rode that Disney wave up until she got bought out by ABC.

Raven was always lesbo because she NEVER DID HER OWN STAND UP COMEDY ERA YET, she didnt bring any raunchy (hetero) comedy since she became legally legal.

I look forward to hearing black comedy, so Raven is a big disappointment even though she stayed safe and responsible.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I can see him going on tv ranting about how wrong she is and the many problems of black america soon.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Why would Michelle marry Raven, when she is only marrying a broke status butch model? Al Sharpton might as well marry Kanye and Kim in uptown Harlem.

Obamas is all about associating with real money and campaign contributors.

Raven was raised up in an era of black comedy legends, both writers and comedians, Cosby, Redd Foxx, Jamie Foxx, Pryor, Bernie Mac, Mooney, Rock, Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, Seinfeld, Whoopi, Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Robert Townsend, Wayans, Ice Cube, Chris Tucker, Arsenio, etc ALL GAVE PROPS FOR RAVEN IN HER CHILDHOOD DAYS, she never stepped into that legacy as being the top female comedienne, she rode that Disney wave up until she got bought out by ABC.

Raven was always lesbo because she NEVER DID HER OWN STAND UP COMEDY ERA YET, she didnt bring any raunchy (hetero) comedy since she became legally legal.

I look forward to hearing black comedy, so Raven is a big disappointment even though she stayed safe and responsible.
:what: Since when was Raven Simone supposed to have some kind of legitimate stand up comedy chops? She was a child actress turned hokey disney channel teenage actor...you make it sound like she destined to be some all time great comedian or something