When dining and dashing goes wrong

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Which coli member is that?

black people make us look so bad at times as a whole..

so you went to a restaurant , enjoyed the food, got quality service then forget NOT tipping, running out on the BILL? Bum ass . You won’t catch me on south beach way to many mf dusty hood ratchet ass Mfs

also then we feel a way when we’re generalized as a whole because of a broke boy like this smfh

his parents should be ASHAMED

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

so you went to a restaurant , enjoyed the food, got quality service then forget NOT tipping, running out on the BILL? Bum ass . You won’t catch me on south beach way to many mf dusty hood ratchet ass Mfs

also then we feel a way when we’re generalized as a whole because of a broke boy like this smfh

The p*ssy gotta be good though right?:noah:

Nah I couldn't be in that scene though :scust:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Was just in South Beach this past weekend. It's mayhem. They started curfews Sunday. Friday and Saturday were insane. Covid didn't exist. Ocean and Collins PACKED with spring breakers.

After that video of twerking on a cop car cops started shutting everything down. On Sunday some nikka stole one of the cops ATVs :mjlol: saw 8 cops running after it

I can see why locals would avoid the area like the plague :francis: SoBe is basically the Times Square if Miami

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This behavior has nothing to do with me.
Keep black people out of your mouth