When divestors say that black man are conquered

qwer

Banned
Daps
Does that mean that indirectly they are also saying black woman are also conquered as well?:jbhmm:It as if they are saying black women are a separate race from black men. Black women have also been raped and “conquered” as well by the white man

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Apparently according to them and Gender theory academics, We are “conquered” yet some how patriarchal oppressive power brokers at the same time because of “maleness” as if the white boys were looking out for us when they did all this shyt. As if there is some world wide male fraternity going on

We are the weakest links yet some how managed to oppress people better than us(them)

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Being "conquered" is not really an insult for women... Throughout history, women just bounce around to whoever the ruling power is.

During slavery - BW would groom their daughters to be mistresses and sometimes would poison the master's wife so her daughter can take over and inherit the position.

Also, the reverse happened in Haiti where French women were throwing themselves at the African ruling class after their men got ran out the island.

French historian Philippe Girard claims that Toussaint L'ouverture had wealthy French mistresses.

Women just attach themselves to power.

Men are nationalist & tribalist so being "conquered" is a major insult.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Being "conquered" is not really an insult for women... Throughout history, women just bounce around to whoever the ruling power is.

During slavery - BW would groom their daughters to be mistresses and sometimes would poison the master's wife so her daughter can take over and inherit the position.

Also, the reverse happened in Haiti where French women were throwing themselves at the African ruling class after their men got ran out the island.

French historian Philippe Girard claims that Toussaint L'ouverture had wealthy French mistresses.

Women just attach themselves to power.

Men are nationalist & tribalist so being "conquered" is a major insult.
I understand what you are saying but still they shouldn’t use that as an insult toward black men as if they are separate from black man and don’t go through racism

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I understand what you are saying but still they shouldn’t use that as an insult toward black men as if they are separate from black man and don’t go through racism

I agree.

They were getting thrown into the Atlantic Ocean and getting eaten by sharks just like us.... hung just like us..... shot just like us.

But at the same time, I understand why they feel "detached" from it

Male & female psychology is different.

Women adapt to the environment.... Men create the environment.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Does that mean that indirectly they are also saying black woman are also conquered as well?:jbhmm:It as if they are saying black women are a separate race from black men. Black women have also been raped and “conquered” as well by the white man
Go outside nikka

qwer

Banned
Daps
I agree.

They were getting thrown into the Atlantic Ocean and getting eaten by sharks just like us.... hung just like us..... shot just like us.

But at the same time, I understand why they feel "detached" from it

Male & female psychology is different.

Women adapt to the environment.... Men create the environment.
Could you go more into how they feel detached this? Ir doesn’t make much sense to me

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Could you go more into how they feel detached this?

Going back to the slavery example....

Imagine surviving the voyage of a slave ship... watching other BW die of starvation... reaching a plantation.... watching other BW get worked to death.... watching other BW get killed.... and still grooming your daughter to date white men in hopes of a better life.

Thats wild levels of detachment and rationalization.... Female psychology is something crazy.

Going back to the example of the French women.... imagine a group of men killing your fathers and brothers and stealing all their shyt... and then you still give them the p*ssy afterwards :mjlol:

Women are different, I dont understand it :yeshrug:

These are questions only God can answer.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its only an insult to the men because you allowed/allow it to happen. But these women are basically admitting they settled for crackas because they needed them to be more comfortable and secure. That is exactly what defines a bedwench. So they are correct,but also admitting something about their own choices.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Y’all woulda been proud of me tonight. Ran into a divestor I know and she was w/ her cracker all wrapped around son arm and not only did I blow smoke in their face but also flicked my cig at them

qwer

Banned
Daps
Its only an insult to the men because you allowed/allow it to happen. But these women are basically admitting they settled for crackas because they needed them to be more comfortable and secure. That is exactly what defines a bedwench. So they are correct,but also admitting something about their own choices.
But women have agency as well? Are woman children? They can protect themselves as well? That’s what I’m not understanding by the idea of protection? Woman aren’t these weak and helpless creatures they shouldn’t need man to protect themselves they can do it themselves as well.