When exactly did Ice Cube 'fall off'?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He showed flashes 04-06

A brief flash in 08

Proof he never in fact fell off,nikkas just expected perfection after the run he had:wow:

Yalls favorite rappers more than likely had worst streaks than Cube,and based on the fact this rap shyt aimt Cubes full time job no more,that says alot about your favorite rapper,and the same time about the greatness of Cube:banderas:

Don Mega Cube was still hard as shyt,this nikka was a Hollywood actor man,this nikka was starring in blockbuster movies:mindblown:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Guerillas In The Mist being significantly funkier and rawer than Predator alleviated a bit of the concern die hard Cube fans had in confronting he was falling off.

Play Gangstas Fairytale 2 and tell me that shyt doesn't suck.

Play Now I Gotta Wetcha and tell me he wasn't losing steam.

The original check yo self sounding like a bum house of pain reject beat.

Play the title track off Predator and pretend it isn't Wild marginal.

Say hi to the bad guy? Wild marginal.

It was a good day & the check yo self remix placated the fans just enough but he was falling the fukk off.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
"He fell off after Death Certifcate" "He fell off after The Predator". Stop smoking the boo boo. :wtf:

Amerikkkaz Most Wanted
Death Certificate
The Predator
Lethal Injection

ALL 4 consecutive classics (Yes, even Lethal Injection....even tho that was the start of more gangsta cube and less political angry Cube)....

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
"He fell off after Death Certifcate" "He fell off after The Predator". Stop smoking the boo boo. :wtf:

Amerikkkaz Most Wanted
Death Certificate
The Predator
Lethal Injection

ALL 4 consecutive classics (Yes, even Lethal Injection....even tho that was the start of more gangsta cube and less political angry Cube)....

He had 4 classics in a row but you flubbed the picks.

Straight Outta Compton
Amerikkkas Most Wanted
Kill At Will
Death Certificate

Play 'Bop Gun' right now, you bum. That shyt trash. Cube lookin like a gangsta teddy ruxpin with that goofy ass fro all thru the Lethal Injection run trying to share space with Snoop.

People HATE admitting when their favs fall off man.

Last edited:

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
Don Mega Ice Cube was TUFFFFF :win:

this dropped at the peak of the shiny suit era :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He had 4 classics in a row but you flubbed the picks.

Straight Outta Compton
Amerikkkas Most Wanted
Kill At Will
Death Certificate

Play 'Bop Gun' right now, you bum. That shyt trash. Cube lookin like a gangsta teddy ruxpin with that goofy ass fro all thru the Lethal Injection run trying to share space with Snoop.

People HATE admitting when their favs fall off man.

G, I'm a Chicago nikka and I ain't bias like u. fukk you mean? Cube didn't really regress until like after Laugh Now Cry Later. I Am The West was ass from what I remember. That album make the War & Peace albums sound like classics now. Saying alot bc War & Peace were generally considered by his fanbase his worst shyts at the time.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
G, I'm a Chicago nikka and I ain't bias like u. fukk you mean? Cube didn't really regress until like after Laugh Now Cry Later. I Am The West was ass from what I remember. That album make the War & Peace albums sound like classics now. Saying alot bc War & Peace were generally considered by his fanbase his worst shyts at the time.

Cube was my idol. Bias how? Cube began to fall off on Predator. Everyone knows it who was a true Cube fan. It's all in the songs.