Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Born in 1984, Jatiek Smith went on to build a long arrest record, with convictions for assault, harassment, weapons and drug charges. He was 20 years old when he went to prison after a criminal sex act conviction involving a minor in 2005. After his release three years later, he returned to prison in 2014 for three more years after a drug arrest and conviction.

This wouldn’t have been an issue in Cali. They would have took care of him long before. These gang offshoots don’t have any code. They just copy the branding. NY lost.

invalid

Banned
Daps
The age of the girl and the circumstances might have something to do with it. He was 20 so girl in question could've only been a few years younger than him to be considered a minor. I doubt inmates really care that much about a 20 year old fukking with a 16 or 17 year old. Also, a lot of gang members are into the pimping/trafficking world also and target teens.

Gangs being hypocrites per usual.
Because if it was a civilian, they would've took him out, no question.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is beyond fukked up. He need to be under the jail.

And shout out to chatgpt. I didn't feel like reading the whole wall of text so it summarized it for me into bulletpoints

• Jatiek Smith, a former gang leader, joined the emergency mitigation industry, known as "chasing fires," after being released from prison.
  • Smith worked for First Response, a company providing emergency mitigation services to homeowners affected by fires.
  • He allegedly transformed the industry through intimidation, fear, and violence, recruiting members of the Bloods gang to work with him.
  • The article details instances of violent behavior, beatings, and threats against competitors and property owners by First Response employees.
  • Prosecutors charged Smith with remaking the industry by establishing new rules and forcing rivals to pay a portion of their income to First Response.
  • Wiretap recordings formed the basis of a criminal case against Smith, leading to his arrest in Puerto Rico in 2022.
  • Smith claims to be a victim trying to stop violence, but prosecutors argue that he used his gang connections to dominate the industry.
  • Concerns are raised about the lack of regulation in the emergency mitigation industry, with calls for measures to ensure safety and control its activities.
  • First Response, despite the allegations, still has an active website but has not responded to requests for comment.
  • Smith remains incarcerated, awaiting trial on charges related to corruption and violence in the fire mitigation industry.