When Hoodrich Pablo Juan got robbed, we were the victims.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We were truly robbed when the Feds scooped em up. I can care less about fans, Drake is the biggest rapper in the world. Speaks volumes. No offence to dude.

This joint made me tear up. Right moment in my life. Dude wasn’t one dimensional! Always threw in a couple introspective/love songs on each tape I heard and I really liked em.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He should’ve signed with QC, Gucci simply doesn’t know how to manage his artist, his CEO skills aren’t there.

He was going hard with pooh shiesty and the new 1017. He ain't do shyt for Pablo and them though. On Pablo no jumper interview, Adam was saying people were telling him Gucci was bored with them, pablo was keeping it pc though. Gucci shytted on them on that big facts interview though.

Wop the type of nikka to "get bored" after you start racking up L's in the streets without handling it, im positive all of his artists know what type of time he's on when they go there

Why

Superstar
Daps
We don’t love em will always get play round here

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Everybody talk about loyalty and look where it got this dude
Was loyal to his boss and he dropped him, loyal to his artists and they got him humiliated and an ass whooping

This came up on shuffle the other day and took me back :mjcry:

“I put D on her like the old school pistons”:whew:
They can try and revise history but we all know who started this unique flow:wow:
Free PJ