When I lived in Miami i saw men cat calling other men

SunGod

All Star
Daps
That's the BX. Not Harlem :dame: Ain't Trick Daddy say he was gonna stick a finger up Nino Brown's booty hole?:dame:
I'm pretty sure Iron Mike stuck his finger in Juelz's booty after this photoshoot.

F0bkcH5.gif

:dame:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
can't blame em. p*ssy runs the world. if i was a chick with looks, you bet i would exploit that shyt for everything it's worth. :wow:

especially in 2016 where society thinks hoes like amber rose are real role models. :yeshrug:

I'm up, in this day and age, you got likes and attention running everything. Local ladies in my city sitting on 15-20K followers on IG and I know they snapchat be lit. To find one that ain't about that life is becoming rare........

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm up, in this day and age, you got likes and attention running everything. Local ladies in my city sitting on 15-20K followers on IG and I know they snapchat be lit. To find one that ain't about that life is becoming rare........

Tbh if I was born a chick and knowing what I know now - I would hoe it up until 22 max then look for a 30-32 year old simp management consultant that works for MBB. Try to get cuffed asap.