The Coli
Feb 30th 2014 @ Webster Hall
full

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lux worshippers spend more time trying to convert us into to blindfolded lux stans then they do pressing that nikka to get his lazy ass in the ring

Stop trolling us to keep dude the topic of discussion and get his ass back in the ring. That will keep him even more relevant.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i never claimed to be part of the culture. i watch the loaded lux calicoe battle like once a day. and when i try to watch the other battle they just sound wack compared to lux. :flabbynsick:

ok.

i am a fan of loaded lux.
Well if you only want lux get together with the rest of the lux followers and talk to that nikka about why he moving the chains on hollow and not getting in the ring

But we are fans and part of the culture so maybe it might serve you better to start yo own lux site and you and the other guys who think everybody else here is wack and lux is the only good one can debate his 3 battles on cam all day and fall back for another year or 2 until he finally gets back in the ring

But hey you will have those 3 battles to get you by fam

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Well if you only want lux get together with the rest of the lux followers and talk to that nikka about why he moving the chains on hollow and not getting in the ring

But we are fans and part of the culture so maybe it might serve you better to start yo own lux site and you and the other guys who think everybody else here is wack and lux is the only good one can debate his 3 battles on cam all day and fall back for another year or 2 until he finally gets back in the ring

But hey you will have those 3 battles to get you by fam

:umad: because lux is on another level than these other nikkas.