When lions prowl...

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
Ight, so if there's a 9 or 10 you run into, chat up n she tells you she has a boyfriend how do yall handle the situation? ( I dont befriend women w fiance's/husbands unless its through a mutual friend, keep my distance)

Say cool, KIM & Forget about her? Say fukk her nikka n bag n smash? Get her #/social and stay in touch waiting for her man to slip up? Befriend her n get w her homegirls w the possibility to double back in the future? There's angles....

Now mind you, I may only be talking to the good lookin brehs..... for most nikkas once that statement is uttered their game goes from 100-0. Real ones know sometimes it's just a statement that has to be made, basically only a problem if you see it as one. Not sayin you gotta be on some homewrecking shyt but it doesn't have to end the convo. Frame is game... sparked up convo w a dime at the gym (I know most you nikkas won't ever approach here - she don't wanna be bothered, wrong setting, blah blah - more for me timing is everything just be casual --- Ass stupid fat and natural wow!, I asked if she ever been to DR or MIA while glancing at the ass, she said no but been to Atlanta, here there blah blah.... she ain't get the knife joke) and was tryna seal the deal w an instadate right after the gym when she mentioned her lil boyfriend. For me it all depends on how long a girl been w her nikka how I'll maneuver, she told me 2 years so I'm like damn that's some time.... but is he on his Ps n Qs?:leostare:

"Yeah, ahaha, he says he don't wanna lose me":shaq2:
(Bytch I dont care what he sayn!) That's all well and good but u know actions speak louder than words so it's not what he sayn but what he's showin u....
:ohhh:
Talked for a lil longer then I just ended the convo n finished my workout. Claims she's there all the time but I'm there 5/6 days a week n never seen her, but I never go at the time I went so there could be truth to it. Shyt with that ass all natural n the workouts she was on, I dont doubt it much... choosing signals were there so Ima just grab the IG/Snap n see what time brings....

:manny: