When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I share a mutual friend with the victim and all his old school friends are going hard on social media about this. Seems like everyone knew the killer had a temper and substance abuse issues. I honestly don't know anyone can stick around with an abusive partner but it's fukked up that this man has lost his life.

The fact she made bail a day later is pure :mjpls: and it's fukked up that people are gonna use this situation to run narratives.

EDIT: I just noticed all the tweets being reposted are from when he was a teenager. I don't agree with anything he said but people doing shyt like this anytime someone is killed is bad vibes.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Breh will get no justice from his murder and will get disregarded by his own people because "c00ning".

But this same type of energy is nowhere to be found if some degenerate entertainer gets killed or for the ones who got killed in the past.

Gotta love it.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FPtzVjdXoAUzgEh

FPtzVelXwAMbOUW

This is why I don’t trust any black person that dates out. Almost all of them think this way.
Wonder what his coli account name was

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I share a mutual friend with the victim and all his old school friends are going hard on social media about this. Seems like everyone knew the killer had a temper and substance abuse issues. I honestly don't know anyone can stick around with an abusive partner but it's fukked up that this man has lost his life.

The fact she made bail a day later is pure :mjpls: and it's fukked up that people are gonna use this situation to run narratives.

EDIT: I just noticed all the tweets being reposted are from when he was a teenager. I don't agree with anything he said but people doing shyt like this anytime someone is killed is bad vibes.

IYou might not have known the victim directly, but still sorry for your loss. According to reports, Courtney is under the Baker Act and claiming mental illness caused her to do this. However Toby’s friends are definitely going hard on this.

The comments are brutal