Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's why I can't respect that efficiency shyt. Dude goes out there and plays for numbers. He admitted to box score watching Kevin Durant, admits to caring about analytics and refuses to shoot before the buzzer if he's past the halfcourt line.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
durant does the same shyt

KD tracks his numbers in his head obsessively throughout games, down to turnovers, assists, what he’s shooting from the floor, rebounds and of course, points. I remember a game last season where Durant threw a half-oop, half-shot out of bounds. He came over to the scorekeeper and asked him if he had scored it a turnover or a shot attempt. The scorekeeper said turnover, to which Durant said, “Good, I’d rather have a turnover than a miss.

http://floost.com/sportsgrid-post-k...ht-is-he-selfish-and-is-this-legitima-2338230

let's see if there's any fake outrage towards him:troll:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
durant does the same shyt

let's see if there's any fake outrage towards him:troll:

we've already discussed this many times cac. Durant is just as bad, in fact he hires his own analytics team. Last week he shot an airball and went to the scorekeeper to tell him that it was a pass.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Get outleaped by ray allen and sulk like a little bytch brehs. fukking disgusting behavior :scusthov:
The laugh at the end :dead: :dead: :dead:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
we've already discussed this many times cac. Durant is just as bad, in fact he hires his own analytics team. Last week he shot an airball and went to the scorekeeper to tell him that it was a pass.

don't quote me, canadian monkeyboy

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm still waiting for when it went wrong.

Or when he padded his stats.

Also, who the fukk wouldn't want to get a triple-double?