When the USA helped their man win an election in Russia...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, whats the issue here?

I support US dominance. Period.

that's fine if you support american exceptionalism, but spare us with your constant bytching and whining at the consequences. you think because the US does shyt around the world to subvert democracy, there won't be repercussions?

quit your whining and bytching like a faggit and take your L. stop acting like a woman

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You reap what you sow. If Hillary won with foreign influence, I'd have the same perspective. The "free press" did their best to try to influence the public to choose her.

:yeshrug:

I'm not trying to deflect or obscure shyt. It's pretty simple. I don't want foreign influence in our elections. It should be investigated and determined how to better combat it. But to act so outraged, as if our country doesn't engage in the same or worse, is laughable, which is how so many of you butthurt liberals are acting because their candidate lost. So while you accuse me of deflecting and obscuring because Trump won, I'd say most of the other side is crying because their candidate lost.
I'm not acting outraged or crying. All I said was it deserves thorough investigation and action, whatever that may be, if necessary.

I'm not here to defend the left, my point is my point alone. Yall get into this left vs right mode so much its impossible to have a discussion on anything without it collapsing into liberal this, conservative that type shyt.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that's fine if you support american exceptionalism, but spare us with your constant bytching and whining at the consequences. you think because the US does shyt around the world to subvert democracy, there won't be repercussions?

quit your whining and bytching like a faggit and take your L. stop acting like a woman
...says the person who allegedly has a "security clearance"

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...says the person who allegedly has a "security clearance"

I "had" a security clearance...it's not active anymore. With that being said, I'm not a mindless, pro-American shill type. I want America to succeed, but show their dominance through being stewards of good will and high moral standards. When representatives of our country are openly subverting democracies and showing blind military aggression, it does nothing to help everyday Americans.

This whole probe on Russia is unnecessary and stupid, with no end-game. You're candidate lost because she's a terrible candidate that no liked or trusted. Had nothing to do with Russia, Comey, or whatever bullshyt you losers try and use as a reason. The American people rejected people like you. PERIOD

*edit* and btw, I had nothing to do with that CIA counter-intelligence shyt. I worked on programs and non-combat missions based in Africa, which were aimed at helping the African people. I've worked with the IC community, but good people. Not like the dirtbags who got exposed in the last election.

Last edited:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Again, whats the issue here?

I support US dominance. Period.
good me too

let's oppose our biggest enemies then

Flag-Saudi-Arabia-China.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The worst thing Democrats can do, in my opinion, is fall for the bullshyt of their party's inner elite, who want nothing more than to pass the buck for this disaster of an election so they can maintain power. Trump is a disaster, but at the very least republicans stood up to their party's inner elite and told them to fukk off.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This whole probe on Russia is unnecessary and stupid, with no end-game. You're candidate lost because she's a terrible candidate that no liked or trusted. Had nothing to do with Russia, Comey, or whatever bullshyt you losers try and use as a reason. The American people rejected people like you. PERIOD

This has nothing to do with whose candidate lost. I hate Clinton, and I still think the Russians are messing with things.

Republican Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader, his WIFE is in Trump's cabinet:

“Any foreign breach of our cybersecurity measures is disturbing, and I strongly condemn any such efforts. The Russians are not our friends.” "We need to approach all these on the assumption the Russians do not wish us well.”

Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, whose agenda absolutely depends on Trump's support:

“As I’ve said before, any foreign intervention in our elections is entirely unacceptable. And any intervention by Russia is especially problematic because, under President Putin, Russia has been an aggressor that consistently undermines American interests.”

Republican Lindsay Graham, probably the most respected Republican on foreign-policy matters in the Senate:

“The first thing we want to establish is, ‘Did the Russians hack into our political system?’ Then you work outward from there. I have a high degree of confidence Russia did this.”

Republican House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, a member of Trump's transition team:

"[The House Intelligence Committee] is conducting vigorous oversight of the investigations into election-related cyberattacks.”

Republican John McCain, Chairman of the Foreign Services Committee

“I don’t know what to make of it because it’s clear the Russians interfered. Whether they intended to interfere to the degree that they were trying to elect a certain candidate, I think that’s a subject of investigation. But facts are stubborn things. They did hack into this campaign." “We’ll go to work on it, we’ll go to work immediately because the issue of cyber is not a static issue. You can’t make this issue partisan, it’s just — it’s too important. A fundamental of a democracy is a free and fair election.”

Like they say, you can't pretend this is just partisan. It's way past that.