When will DC stans give up?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
its all g man.
its all in good fun.
some folks here dont wanna BELIEVE that shyt...
but its all fun homie.
:jbmarvelsmooth:

Niccas be getting mad at jokes

But then respond with anger and taking personal shot with fury

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes that pick a side don't read comics, they just skim through 'em. I'm not picking between Batman and Black Panther. That's not the world Bruce or T'Challa wanted to build.

Marvel-DC-Comics-Superheroes.jpg

:blessed:

(I do acknowledge Suicide Squad sucked)
this. I prefer modern DC comics over modern Marvel but that doesn't mean I want to see Marvel fail or take joy when they tumble.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I do read comics. Stop talking nonesene. Batman sucks and his fans make him unbearable
I've never met someone who reads comics and thinks Batman sucks. He, pound for pound, has the most classic stories of any superhero from either publisher..by a wide margin...hell I would argue that across all mediums. I can't take you seriously for attacking the GOAT like that bro.
Dap + Rep.

This whole comic book/movie studio has been stupid since it begun and really puts a damper on threads.

It's the 2nd corniest thing on this website next to the console wars in the Arcadium.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Black Panther just crossed a billi and instead of being joyous anbout black excellence you got DC fans on your mind.. get that marfooL dicc out your mouth p*ssy boy.. you can tell the type of nikkas that get ZERO play in real life..

fucc boy more concerned about internet stan wars :mjlol:

get your stomach pumped like the whore your mother taught you to be.. imma see your p*ssy ass in all the future DC related threads tho :umad:

matter of fact...

giphy.gif
Hold this fukking rep for the Chinatown gif :laff:

The theme though

:wow: :ohlawd: :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Seems like Marvel fanboys can't stop thinking about DC for some reason. Always bringing up DC when they are not even in the discussion :smh: Black Panther did a billion yet they are still thinking about DC. They even be in the DCEU thread spreading negativity

In the words of Captain America (to Thanos)

"Even if one person stands against you, you can never claim victory"

Now people actually want Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, the entire GL corps, Black Lightning, Mr Terrific, and legions of great characters to disappear from comic book history.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In the words of Captain America (to Thanos)

"Even if one person stands against you, you can never claim victory"

Now people actually want Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, the entire GL corps, Black Lightning, Mr Terrific, and legions of great characters to disappear from comic book history.
So melodramatic. :russ:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just wait until

Batman v Superman
Batman v Superman Extended Cut
Suicide Squad

Wonder Woman
Justice League
Aquaman? :ld:
:mjlol:Don’t forget to add the new one about how a reboot isn’t needed because flashpoint can fix everything. I am a DC fan with Superman being my favourite comic character but have acknowledged since MOS that they was going in the wrong direction. I have said it over multiple threads but reboot and come back with a plan, this shyt is mad embarrassing Marvel doesn’t even consider them competition anymore. As far as Marvel is concerned this is a niche market and they run shyt.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
this. I prefer modern DC comics over modern Marvel but that doesn't mean I want to see Marvel fail or take joy when they tumble.

I take no guy in DC failure in fact the shyt hurts, it’s annoying though when people refuse to acknowledge the flaws in DC movies and fight tooth and nails to defend trash. It’s reached a point where it’s pointless to debate some people because they always have an answer for the bad writhing in the DC movies.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
These dudes that pick a side don't read comics, they just skim through 'em. I'm not picking between Batman and Black Panther. That's not the world Bruce or T'Challa wanted to build.

Marvel-DC-Comics-Superheroes.jpg

:blessed:

(I do acknowledge Suicide Squad sucked)
i had this "geek" magazine issue :pachaha:i think i had the marvel side

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They have given up. There are a few scattered here and there in their robes lookin like Megatron. Some are being harbored underground by marvel haters and Clark Kents, but the war was over last year after JL flopped. Black Panther was the victory lap and infinity war is the after party.

:wow: I been acknowledged defeat tho. I'm a DC stan because I know the universe more, a lot of their animated shyt are GOAT and I read more comics from them than I did for Mahvel. But I know we done got bodied on that live action big and small screen. Have mercy.
You will be treated well for your humility in the new era.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I watched Man of Steel the other day and I thought that was a a great movie. But Batman vs Superman was not good at all.
Why is it that conservative White males cape so hard for Zack Snyder? Ever since he made 300, Ive been :mjpls: about his movies, cause the racial connotations of that film were real fukking transparent. (though I acknowledge the source material was written by an open racist in Frank Miller)
that god damn movie would've been 15 mins if everything wasn't in slow motion.