When Will Houses Go Back To Fukkin Normal Prices????

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never until they deal with the supply issues. There just aren't enough houses for everyone who wants one, especially affordable houses.

And the thing is, despite the low supply that there's not incentive to build affordable housing. Since builders make more profits on expensive/luxury homes.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
interest rates need to come down. People who brought during the pandemic with 3% interest are not going to sell now when rates are like 6%.
The thing is, when them rates come down, more people will enter into the housing market and that will drive up cost further. what the original poster is looking for is a correction which I don’t see happening without a big economic fall out and he better hope he still has the finances to even complete/qualify with everybody else waiting. right now homeowners are getting raped by insurance. My car and homeowners went up and are still the lowest in the market I could get. This shyt is stupid.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, when them rates come down, more people will enter into the housing market and that will drive up cost further. what the original poster is looking for is a correction which I don’t see happening without a big economic fall out and he better hope he still has the finances to even complete/qualify with everybody else waiting. right now homeowners are getting raped by insurance. My car and homeowners went up and are still the lowest in the market I could get. This shyt is stupid.
true. I think maybe the only thing is like a 2008 type crash.

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won't come down, OP. Get used to these prices, because they are probably the new normal going forward. If you didn't buy a house between 2009-2021, you can forget about buying one at all, unless you suddenly get a GREAT paying job that pays you over $200K per year, or if the economy crashes identical to 2008. Short of those two things happening, prices will either stay the same, or even go up further. Interest rates are a beast right now too. If you bought your home during the pandemic at the 3% interest rate, you are golden, and have no incentive to sell. The interest rate is now at 7%, which is brutal.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure there are

Taxes
Job Opportunities
Quality of Life
Amenities

And that's before you even get to the state of the property itself. Is it new construction? Has there been any sweat equity or upkeep on the home??

In California? Like Bay area quality of life?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
With candy bars costing 3.00 out here in Cali Ima' say :snoop: ...

never-ever.gif