When will Metoo era end?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
The Metoo era is a movement that started back in Oct 2017 and it's goal was to bring down rich powerful men, who used their status to coerce women into akward situations. When it started it was for a good cause but as time has gone by it gotten out of hand. Now you have men out there who are so afraid of being accused of sexual harrassment they would rather pay over $1000 for a sexbot then to interact with real women. Men out there who are now afraid to date their coworkers because if they break up she can accuse him of sexual harrassment. (Not at my job because half the people I work with are dating.)Then You have some women out there thinking if a guy just looks in their direction that guy is sexually harassing her. I dont believe this Metoo movement will last too much longer because it's already facing backlash. But when do you think it will end.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
It'll mutate into something else after being dormant for a while. I feel it will recede when social media usage recedes (not for a good few years).

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I could give my opinion, but let's take a look at the data on Google Trends.

This compares the term 'metoo' with the term 'Kevin Hart' over a period of 12 months.

As you can tell: 'metoo' is now very low, it's clearly over its peak. 'Kevin Hart' is at a HUGE peak.
This could be a strong indication that the 'time mind' has moved from #metoo to 'this person said they hate gay people so they should burn'

The #metoo movement had one major issue, many feminists (real ones) were drowned out by true man haters who said "if some innocent men have to lose their jobs as a result of false accusations, so be it. As long as at least some offenders lose their jobs" AND who believed 100% of women were truthful.
This totally killed the crediblity of their movement. When it turns into a mob, nobody takes it serious. And it's a SUPER SERIOUS matter...

The new thing is what happend to Kevin Hart and it's very possible that when BLACK MEN want to do something, this will repeat itself.

A2Xt3O6.png

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The Metoo era is a movement that started back in Oct 2017 and it's goal was to bring down rich powerful men, who used their status to coerce women into akward situations. When it started it was for a good cause
stopped reading here:hubie: