When will WR's, & RB's learn that they are the most expendable

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'll never understand why Plax didn't sign with the Giants when he got out. That show of loyalty could have went along way for his image.

According to Plax (he did an interview, I think with NFL Radio back in June of last year), he wanted to go back the Giants, but the Giants wanted nothing to do with him. He tried to call Tom Coughlin, Eli Mainning and the front office and no one returned his calls. Some team is going to sign the dude, he had 8TDs last year just standing in the end zone, he could help a lot of teams (Jacksonville, Cleveland, Chicago, even Houston)

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Well let's see. After he gets out of jail, rather than being humble he's bytching about coughlin being a hardass and Eli not visiting him in jail. Then he's critical of fez on the jets. Oh and he's old as fukk now. Nobody wants that headache. At least until some wr's start dropping.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
RBs are definitely expendable. You remember those Bronco years where their system kept producing 1000yd rushers and they only have 4-6max years to be elite.

WRs are expendable to an extent. There will always be a "next fast n!gga that can catch", so there are always good WRs. Now the Randy Moss, TO in prime, Jerry Rice, maybe Calvin Johnson, Marvin...are completely different from your Keyshawns, Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Donald Driver...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
RBs are definitely expendable. You remember those Bronco years where their system kept producing 1000yd rushers and they only have 4-6max years to be elite.

WRs are expendable to an extent. There will always be a "next fast n!gga that can catch", so there are always good WRs. Now the Randy Moss, TO in prime, Jerry Rice, maybe Calvin Johnson, Marvin...are completely different from your Keyshawns, Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Donald Driver...

Nah. Its more to it than that because most fast nikkas have average hands at best. That's partly why you rarely see the deep bomb nowadays because these timing offenses is based on nikkas getting in and out of the route quick and making an easy catch and hope to make a nikka miss. I hear ya with that zone blocking that Shanahan had up in Denver, but remember that he was his most successful with a game breaking running back in Terrell Davis. Game Breaking backs are not expendable. Pound for pound you get your most value out of your running back. Jacksonville finna see if pocket Hercules don't get his money

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Another thing is WR is too contingent on QB play as well. Megatron is ThE best WR in the game now, but he is useless obviously playing with a shyt QB.
this got to be one of the most idiotic things Ive ever heard

remind me who were larry fitz QBs the last two years and his stats in those two years, please

lol at 12 TDs in a season from megatron being useless

get the fukk outta here breh

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Based on the wisdom I've acquired by running a franchise in Madden I'm going to have to agree with the premise of this thread. Even a heavily decorated 8 year veteran gets the :rudy: face when they try pulling some hold out shaninigans.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Based on the wisdom I've acquired by running a franchise in Madden I'm going to have to agree with the premise of this thread. Even a heavily decorated 8 year veteran gets the :rudy: face when they try pulling some hold out shaninigans.

Signs random nikka with 90+ speed and hope everything works itself out:heh:

It pretty much sums up the league when you think about it

YBE

Banned
Daps
this got to be one of the most idiotic things Ive ever heard

remind me who were larry fitz QBs the last two years and his stats in those two years, please

lol at 12 TDs in a season from megatron being useless

get the fukk outta here breh

Yea....i was a little :comeon: at that.

Great WRs can make average QBs look like Peyton out there. Matt Stafford passed for 5,000 yards last season. :merchant: The only other QBs who did that, that year were Tom Brady & Drew Brees. :merchant:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
U must not have been alive during the Hill/Stanton/Culpepper/Orvlovsky/Kitna era....

But having a good WR is a necessity these days, as a Rams fan I know first hand how important they are.

Thinking of all the balls that have been dropped and shyt the past two years really makes me mad. :sadcam: